The Talk..

Melvin and Daniel wake up, still cuddling eachother and Daniel crying.

Melvin- Oh Daniel... what's wrong.

Daniel- Nothing.

Daniel grabs a book and starts to read and write in it.

Melvin- what's that?

Daniel- N-Nothing!

Melvin- dont play dumb. That's Regina's isnt it?

Daniel- N-NO!
Maybe..
Fine yes it is..

Melvin grabs it to see what he was writing.

Regina wrote-
Ugh I hate this! Seriously?! My ex? And my brother? Dating?! But why? Why do I always get heartbroken! Why is it always me! 
I'm signing off for now..
-Regina.

Daniel Replied..
Regina. It's the way it is. You hurt me and we are done. Atleast your brother cares enough when I was about to do something I would regret!
Signing off, Daniel.

Melvin looks at Daniel, back at the book, and back to him. Daniel notices that he has a concerned face but Daniel does whatever he can to prevent the emotions from coming, causing the numbness to appear.

Melvin- Daniel? Why do you have this..

Daniel- Because I do.

Melvin- Daniel?

Daniel turns away from Melvin trying to leave the room but Melvin dosent let him.

Melvin- Daniel. Tell me why!

Daniel- BECAUSE I DONT WANT HER TO DO ANYTHING BAD! JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT TOGETHER DOSENT MEAN I SHOULDN'T CARE ABOUT HER!

Melvin- SO WHAT? SHES YOUR EX!

Daniel- AND SHES YOUR SISTER! WOULD YOU WANT YOUR SISTER GONE? THINK ABOUT IT!

Daniel walks out the room crying and Vy notices and runs to him.

Vy- Hey what's wrong?

Daniel- Nothing. Just an argument. That's all..

Vy- Oh.. well wanna come sit with us?

Daniel- no thank you.. I'm going to go on a walk to try and calm down.

Vy- Ok. Call us if anything.

Daniel- ok.

Tbc
298 words