༉‧₊˚✧ 𝒄𝒓𝒚 ✧˚₊‧༉

「 cry 」
wish i was good , wish that i could
give you my love now

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼

Haze's POV

I called Isabelle and there she is. I hugged her waist while resting my chin on her shoulder. "What's wrong baby?" She kissed my forehead while smiling.

"Do you love me?" I pouted to catch her attention. "Of course I love you" I know she just loves my money. Ugh. "Can you do me a favour, I will gave you ten thousand dollars" she immediately looked at me.

"Sureee. I will do it for you. What is it?" Huh. A gold digger is in my house? I bite my lips while thinking about something more difficult and hurtful.

"I want you to destroy Ayden and Laura's relationship. I don't want to look at them being together" I speak while sliding my had through my hair.

"How?" "Seduce Ayden and make him fall in love with you again. I want to have my Laura" she shut her mouth, thinking about the offer. Finally, she nodded.

"But I want to be with you again" she sits on my lap while wrapping her arms at my neck. I look deeply into her eyes. I know Laura will never give me a chance to be with her.

"Deal" I smiled and shake my hand with her. She hugged and kissed me all over. She's fucking pervert. But it's alright, I can feel all the pleasures. I carried her upstairs and get into our shared bedroom.

I will make sure, Laura will be mine. And Ayden will face another painful heartbreak. I swear.

Laura's POV

It's raining heavily here. But I am busy tidying this house while wearing a piece of cloth around my neck. I don't know what is that but Ayden asked me to wear that. He said that it was choker.

But never mind, I don't care about it. I swept the floor with a broom. What else? I heard a knock on the door and quickly opened it. I looked at Isabelle, crying.

"Laura can I see Ayden?" She asked with a wet clothes and smudged makeup. I quickly looked for a towel to cover her body. She takes the towel and says thank you to me.

"Come in, you want me to call Ayden?" She gets into the house while holding the towel. "It's alright, I can find him myself" I decided to walk to Ayden's gallery since he was there.

I look at Ayden who is busy admiring his paintings. "Ayden, we have a guest" I said, making him turn around to me. He looked at my face while smiling.

"Who is it darling?" "It's Isabelle" Isabelle immediately run and hugged Ayden tightly. Ayden was shocked, for real. I just watched it without any facial expressions. I am jealous of course.

I walked away to continue my chores. I left them both alone the the gallery. I am about to cry but I hold it. I don't want to be a weak person just because I saw my boyfriend being hugged by his ex.

Ayden's POV

Did Isabelle just hug me in front of Laura? Ugh what's wrong with her. I feel sooo awkward since I've never do a physical touch with Isabelle. I released the hug and look into her eyes. She's crying. Ohh.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. I don't know why I am feeling like this, but I think that I still love her. "I broke up with Haze since he has a new slut" she answered. I feel pity for her.

Isabelle cry again as she hugged me tightly. Her clothes is wet because of the rain I guess. I don't know what should I do but I hugged her back. "It will be alright Isa. Don't worry" I said that just to make her calm for real.

We sat on the chair while she's telling me the full story of her heartbreak. Now she's understand my feelings when she left me. We keep talking but I forgot that I have made a promise with Laura.

She sneezed because she cold. Yeah I don't need to mention that lol. I look at her face while smiling. "You can stay at my home okay?" I released the hug and wanted to walk away but she hold my hand.

"My legs is hurt Ayden. I can't walk" she said with a teary eyes. I think for a while before lifting her up. I brought her upstairs and get into a guest room. I gave her another towel and leaving her alone.

I knocked on Laura's door a few times before she opened it. She's already changed her clothes. I feel guilty for her because I promised that I will spend time with her after I'm done doing my works.

"Why did you changed your clothes?" I asked while sitting on her bed. "Isn't it obvious Ayden? I have just taken my bath" she sounds angry + disappointed. I hold her hand and kissed it.

"Stop it Ayden. Just tell me what do you want" I feel scared of her now. Umm. "I want a pair of your clothes. I want to give that to Isabelle" I speak honestly. She opened her wardrobe and take a few of her clothes before giving them to me.

She gave the clothes that I bought to her. How cruel she is, giving my gifts to someone else. I don't want to look at her as I take all the clothes and bring them out.

I knocked on Isabelle's door before she opened it. She's wearing just a towel. I tried not to look at her body while giving all the clothes to her. She thanked me as I walk away and get into my room.

I was upset and disappointed with Laura now. She's literally gave my gifts to Isabelle. I can't believe that she did this. I trusted her with the gifts and she did that? Just wow.

I looked at my journal on the nightstand. I made our photo-strip as a bookmark since I want to remember that night forever. But I guess it's enough. I keep that photo-strip in the nightstand.