The youngest jenner

Hey I'm Krystal Marie Jenner, yup kris and Bruce's daughter Kendall and Kylie's little sister. Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and Rob's youngest half sister being 12.

My family is amazing I love them to death.

"Hahaha this is a great idea! Moms gonna be so pissed!" I whisper/yelled

While sneaking into Robs room and grabbing a carton whilst Kendall and Kylie got the other 2 cartons of beer.

"Kendall what do we say to mom and dad if they ask where we got it from?" Kylie asked.

"Just say Rob gave it to us" she replied.

Me and Kylie went and tipped two of the bottles out off the dock into the water. Yeah a dock were in Bora-bora for mom and dads anniversary.

We placed the empty bottles on the table beside the cartons. Me Kendall and Kylie then sat down to watch a movie.

"Girls! Why is there beer on the table and two empty bottles have you been drinking?" I heard dad yell.

"He's coming, he's coming" Kylie squealed. Dad came in and stood in front of the tv.

"Daddy you make a better door than a window" I stated.

"How did that beer get there?" He firmly said.

"Rob gave it to us" Kendall said.

"Have you been drinking?"

"No!" Kylie and me yelled.

"We will discuss this after dinner come on and get changed"

Kendall and I rushed to the showers.

During dinner dad kept glaring at Rob who was sitting beside me.

"Douchebag" Rob said to Scott

"Enough Robert were in public" Dad said.

"This is absolutely fucking ridiculous!, I came here to have a nice vacation with my husband and all you two are doing is fighting"Mum yelled and stood up from the table walking away.

"I don't know what this kids problem is" Scott said to kourtney.

"Krystal I'm going back to my room come with me" Rob asked.

"Whyyyyy?" I whined.

"Don't you wanna spend quality time with your loving older brother"

"Mmmmkk" I said standing up.

Me and rob were currently laying on his bed. "Robby?"

"Yeah bub?"

"What's happening between you and Scott?" I asked

"Nothing he's just a dick"

"Okay then"

"What's wrong with you krys you don't seem happy"

"Nothing"

"Seriously" he said giving me the I-know-your-not-okay look

"I'm just worried about mom and dad they always fight" I whispered.

"Baby girl it's their 20th anniversary I'm sure if they were gonna get a divorce it would've happened by now"

"Mhhmmmm"

"Just don't worry about it" Rob said.

"Now get over here and give your big brother a hug" he said standing up I stood up and ran into his arms he picked me up and spun me around.

" we're not going to find it in the Fucking ocean" I heard Kim yell.

Me and Rob ran outside to see Kim walking away crying "Kim what happened?" I asked "Kanye threw me in the water and I lost my diamond earring" Kim whimpered "awwhhh kimmy ill find it" "you can try"

1/2 hour of me Kylie Kendall and Kanye searching I saw something sparkling on the bottom BINGO I found it.

"Kimmy I found it" I screamed running up to Kim,Kourtney,Rob and Scott. "Oh my god where did you find it?!" " it was on the bottom sparkling its huge!" Kylie squealed.