Family Vacation

"Krystal Marie Jenner!"

"Whattttttt" I mumbled

"Get up I need your help with something"

I opened my eyes to see Scott standing beside my bed. I threw my long legs off the side of the bed and stood up.

"Scott it's the middle of the friggin night what could I possibly be helping you with?" I asked.

"I stuffed up with kourtney again, I just don't know what to do" he replied

"We'll what did you do?" I questioned.

"I had a few drinks with your brother and kourt told me I couldn't have any drinks because of what happened in Miami and I went off at her"

"Shit Scott!"

"Yeah I know now are you gonna help me or not"

"Hmmmmmmm okay, but if she gets angrier this was all you okay?"

"Deal" he said holding out his hand.

I trudged back to Robs room seen as I was locked out of mine and Kylie's, he was still awake sitting on his bed looking at his iPad.

"Robby can I sleep in here?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "Ummm yeah but why?" He questioned. "Scott woke me up and dragged me down to the beach to try and organize something for Kourt coz he stuffed up again and Kylie locked the door and fell asleep" I pouted.

"Awwwhhhh you poor baby " he teased patting the bed " come on then mom will kill me tomorrow if your tired" I layed in the bed snuggling into Robs side and slowly falling asleep.

"Scott a breakfast is not gonna make up for your unacceptable behavior" I heard kourtney shout waking me up from my sleep.

"Morning sleepyhead" I turned to my right to see Kim, Kanye, Rob and Mason.

"Yeah morning" I replied

"Hey Kanye, you know what you should do? Interrupt Taylor swift again only interrupt her relationship with Harry styles" I said. Kanye cracked up laughing "that-isn't-a-bad idea" he choked out in between laughs.

"Haha damn straight" I stated confidently. "Where the fuck did that come from?" Kim and rob both said at the same time. "I've been meaning to say it for ages but I forgot haha" I said.

"My baby sister is jealous! Haha" rob said. I rolled my eyes. "Good morning everyone" mom yelled walking into the room followed by Kendall Kylie and dad.