UNDER THE MOONLIGHT

→Disclaimer←

This is a work of fiction, Names, Characters, Businesses, Places, Events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.
Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
→←

NOTE:

IF YOU'RE A FAN OF A WEREWOLF STORY THEN I'M SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU HERE AND DON'T FORGET THAT THIS STORY IS FULL OF GAY STUFF, GAY LOVE, ETC. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS KIND OF STORY THEN PLEASE JUST DON'T READ AND DON'T COMMENT YOUR UNPLEASANT OPINION. LOVE IS FREE SO DON'T CRITICIZE THOSE WHO LOVE THE SAME GENDER KEEP YOUR WORDS TO YOURSELF DON'T POLLUTE MY COMMENT SECTION THANK YOU.

YOU CAN ALSO COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS IN EVERY CHAPTER IF YOU WANT AND VOTE.

I WOULD LOVE TO READ ALL OF YOUR THOUGHTS❤️.

WARNING 🔞+: THIS STORY HAVE SOME SCENE THAT'S NOT APPROPRIATE BELOW 18 YEARS OLD AND IF YOU'RE BELOW 18 YEARS OLD AND STILL WANTS TO READ PLEASE DON'T APPLY IT TO YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE PLEASE.

DESCRIPTION :

Ever since you become aware of your surroundings.

Ever since you feel the very first emotion you have.

Ever since you got hurt for the first time.

Ever since you said your first word.

Ever since you felt eager to have what you want for the first time.

Every birthday you're eager to open your present that your family prepared for you.

Every birthday you're also getting old.

Your age would be double digit in the passing year.

But every one of us, we're waiting for our eighteen birthday.

Because this birthday is the symbol that you've already entered the adult stage.

In every human they are happy for that but in werewolf life they are more than happy to meet their mate.

Their mate will accompany them for a lifetime.

Their mate won't betray them.

Their mate will love them in every passing day, year and a decade.