╰┈➤ Tenkos discovery (Not body discovery >:()

(wholesome warning haha)

•——————•°•✿•°•——————••——————•°•✿•°•——————••——————•°•✿•°•——————•

Nobodys POV

Tenko was walking across the halls at midnight for a quiet stroll, that is until she passed Kokichi Ouma's room. Tenko decided to mess with him, why? Because why not? Anyways this is how it went.

Tenko quietly tugged on the door knob before realising it was unlocked. 'Perfect!' she thought. She sneakingly opened the door slowly as it revealed a Kokichi.. CHANGING?! "UWAAA KOKICHI?!" She questioned loudly. 

Kokichi froze. When was Tenko here? "Tenko get out!~ Are you some kind of psycho to be sneaking on someone like me? Nishishi~" Oh boy, if anyone saw his body would they be shook. But thankfully, it only showed Kokichi's back in Tenko's Point of view.

Then Tenko saw something, "Oi, Degenerate male. Is that a binder?" She asked a little more softer.  Kokichi gulped and answered, "No..?" The other obviously didn't buy this. Then she had a idea! A stupid one- "Kokichi take off that binder or whatever before I take it off myself!" She declared as she leaped on top of Kokichi trying to reach out for the binder.

"Stopp! You dummy stop itt!" The male screeched as he whined, "Finee~.." He took his binder off and Tenko couldn't believe what she saw. "So," She started

"Your Trans?"