Chapter 99

Hot.

It was so fucking hot in the small changing room and his ragged breathing was louder than it should have been for someone who was supposed to be hiding and not let the whole area know what actually was going on in there.

They were in the middle of an awards ceremony. Someone was performing and they could hear the sound of the bass echoing through the walls, sending vibrations through their limbs.

People were running around everywhere. Stylists retouching the artists' makeup and having them change their outfits. In short, they were surrounded by at least a hundred people, and it was a mess. One individual deciding to use the old changing room that no one really used anymore and they would be screwed.

It had all happened so fast. Aiden was greeting other artists on his way back from the stage after their performance. Sweat was running down his bare chest in the outfit he had ripped on the stage. And then, as soon as they had turned the corner to get to their designated waiting room, Edwin had grabbed his collar and dragged him after himself with fast steps. He had to actually run after the taller not to stumble and hit the floor!

At first, he had thought that his boy was angry, that he had done something that upset him, but then...

Then he was pushed inside the abandoned changing area and Edwin pushed him backward inside the small changing room with his hand on his chest, locking it right after.

"Babe what-" He didn't even have the chance to finish his sentence before the beautiful boy pressed him against the wall and knelt down, undoing his tight pants and pulling them down along with his underwear enough to set his length free.

"Edwin!" He breathed out when the long fingers curled around him, stroking slowly.

"Quiet." The other whispered, looking up at him with his mesmerizing eyes. His long black hair suited him so well, and Aiden was ready to fight to keep it that way if he had to. He never thought any hair would be his favorite after that iconic blue, but this long black hair — that was the result of all of them stopping him from ever bleaching it again — messed with his head 24/7.

Feeling overwhelmed and extremely aware of their surroundings and the fact that someone could walk in at any second, he decided to keep it shut and let his lover do as pleased. Those plump lips and that hot mouth around him were his biggest kink anyway, so he didn't have any complaints.

Edwin licked over his tip once, blowing cold air over the wetness right after. A hiss escaped his gritted teeth before he could stop it as he ran the fingers of his left hand through the black silky strands and scratched over the wall next to them with his right.

His kitten of a boyfriend kept teasing him with barely-there licks with the tip of his tongue as he looked at him with that innocent look he knew would make him throw his sanity out of the window.

"Fuck, baby," He was breathless already, and the other hadn't even started yet. He was half-hard after only a few seconds of that sinful view.

"Eddie, we don't have time for your games. Someone could come in." Tugging at the soft hair a bit, he made the younger let go of him as he titled his head upward. "Get to it already. No teasing." He warned before pushing him toward his erection.

Thankfully, Edwin obliged. Closing his delicious mouth around his tip, he hollowed his cheeks and sucked hard. Aiden's head moved back on its own and hit the wall with a rather loud bang. It hurt, but it didn't compare to the pleasure he was being gifted with.

Long fingers were stroking the rest of his length in circular motions. Without letting go to breathe some, the younger went all the way down and got him buried in, Aiden's tip rubbing over the back of his throat and his nose touching his groin. Edwin stayed there, humming as he shook his head side to side a bit, making shiver after shiver run down his spine. Again, he didn't even bother to breathe, courtesy of being able to hold his breath for a long time, as he started bobbing his head while still having him deep inside his tight and heavenly throat, humming for most of it just to make him forget about everything but the only person that mattered the most; the boy on his knees in front of him.