kidnapped by him

Hey my name is sania and I work in a cafe with my bestest friend rida she has always been with me in all my difficult times “sania be careful it's dark and it could be dangerous cause there are alot of dangerous mafias here in the night and don't walk from the alley" she said like a mother “i will be careful don't worry my mother and it's easy for me to walk from the alley coz its a shortcut for me " we both bid goodbyes and I started walking down the dark alley and there I saw a black van I thought it could be some mafia so I just hid behind the wall and thought about rida “dont walk down the alley cause it's really dangerous and there could some mafias"I am such a dumbass bitch how can it be a mafia everytime it could be someonelse too I just thought so I don't need to  worry I calmed myself down and started walking again as I was walking past the black van someone pulled me really strongly and closed my mouth and the next thing I know I saw darkness

Time skip:
I suddenly woke up from the light hitting my eyes and I found myself in a chair tied with ropes, i recall everything that happened last night and I had a really painful headache i really missed rida and I regret for not listening to her and now I am kidnapped by a fucking mafia “HELLO IS ANYONE HERE PLS HELP ME PLSS” I cryed for help I really missed rida and I searched for my phone but I can't find it then I thought that I dropped it on the floor last night “shit fuck my life" I started to untie the rope suddenly I saw a man he was really handsome he was staring at me so seductively I blushed “baby gurl now I finally found u now I will not let u escape" he smirked “WHO R U ?WTF DO U WANT!" I screamed “ calm down baby u don't need to scream or yell at me u can only scream in my bed he smirked and came near my face I couldn't lie but he was so hot but still he fucking kidnapped me and I don't have anyone not even my parents I only have rida “sadiq, he started talking his voice was so deep that I got goosebumps “my name is sadiq baby gurl and I am the biggest mafia in the whole UK and fyi baby gurl I have kidnapped U coz I love your body and I really love u and I can't wait to fuck u hard" he smirked “are u fucking kidding me I wanna leave" I started to untie the rope and run but he grabbed my wrist and slam me too the wall “baby gurl if you are gonna escape u will have to face the consequences if u r not gonna be a good girl daddy has to give u a punishment and if don't want that to happen never even try to escape ok baby gurl?" a shiver ran down my spine o-ok I stuttered he hummed in response “change your clothes and go to sleep we will discuss about this at morning" and I just stared as he leaves the room I started to cry coz I miss rida so much and I am stuck here with this fucking guy called Sadiq I changed my clothes which were already there in the closet it was a big house with so many rooms and my room was really big and I slept crying  "ily u rida I will escape from here"

Plss tell me how was this part 1 of my ff and it's my first time writing a fanfic so pls vote!!!♥️♥️💜💜💙💙