2

I woke up from the sunlight hitting my eyes i got up and searched for a phone to call rida finally I found a phone near a table which was in a big ass room I took it and started to type her number I did it fast as I could but I was stopped by someone grabbing my neck and whispering in my ear with a deep voice  “trying to call someone baby that's not gonna help" i knew who it was it was Sadiq I tryed to run away from his tight grip on my hand but I was soon pushed on the bed “so you are not gonna listen to me like a good girl I really think u need a punishment" he smirked TBH LIKE HE REALLY LOOKED HOT AND INTIMIDATING “you have been telling me about the punishment all the time so punish me, PUNISH ME DADDY" he was so shook when I said that his eyes were so wide when I said that“fuck baby gurl yes I wanna fuck u hard and they way u call me daddy I can't wait to hear when u moan and scream my name  " he kissed me roughly I kissed him back and started to unbuckle his belt while I moaned in this kiss I never thought I would fall for a mafia he was so hot and I fell for his charm he started to take off my shirt and layed me down and started to kiss my neck I let out light moans he went down to my shorts and took them off “u don't need any of these now" he did pointing at my underwear I blushed when he was staring at my naked body “you r so beautiful" I was gonna turn into a tomato soon because of my blushing he took his clothes off and was left in his underwear I could see his hard member through it he took off his underwear and I gasped at the size of it is it gonna fit me tho!? “like what u see baby gurl" I blushed hard he entered me slowly tears ran down my cheeks because of the extreme pain he was so big he kissed me again to calm me down I didn't feel the pin after some minutes and said him to move he started to move at a faster pace “FUCK AHHHHH THAT FEELS GOOD AHHHH MMHH fuck s-sadiq"  I was a moaning mess “thats not my name baby gurl it's daddy for you" he went more faster than before “Ahhhhh yes daddy" he moaned louder “fuck i wanna cumm ahhhhhhh" “shit then do.it baby girl ahhhhh” I came with a loud moan he came after me and layed down we were breathing so hard after our hot session “i love you so much sania I kidnapped u because I loves u for a long time" he smiled“i love you too Sadiq I can't believe i fell for u on the second day it's self" I blushed “sania tommorow we r gonna go shopping for u cause tommorow is a business meeting so you will be there with me so u can rest now ok " he pecked my lips and went to take a shower I cleaned all the mess we created on the bed and made some pancakes and ate it together I never thought I could fall for him he is so caring ,soft and hott at the same time what did u do to me Sadiq?!

How is the part two pls comment and vote thank you ily💜💙♥️♥️