What happens next

(Rodan pov)

 Its been a couple months after we beat Ghidorah locked him up and one of us statred dating him, Our new life has been strange.

Living with the guy who tried to kill us is awkward, yeah I forgive him but it's still odd to say the least.

It's time to get up now.

When I got up I didn't see Mothra anywhere so I started looking everywhere, confused and scared I went to Anguirus's place to find out.

Anguirus: Rodan what do you want I just woke up.

Rodan: Dude I'm sorry ok but I can't find Mothra.

Anguirus: I did see Mothra walking away last night towards where Godzilla's house is.

Rodan: Thanks.

After I said thanks I started running towards Godzilla's house.

When I arrived there I started calling for Godzilla but I couldn't find her, so me being desperate I walked in and couldn't find her but I found a giant piece of wood with a little drawing of Godzilla and Ghidorah standing next to eachother and it had a little drawing of Mothra on a mountain far away watching them.

I realized what the drawing meant and what mountain that was and I quickly flew towards that mountain to see what I expected.

I saw Mothra on the mountain in a stealthy position and saw Godzilla and Ghidorah sitting next to eachother by the shore, so I quietly went up to Mothra and startled her.

Rodan: Mothra.

Mothra: RODAN.

Rodan: Mothra you scared me.

Mothra: Im sorry I was just too scared to tell you about this.

Rodan: Why would I get angry about you setting up a little date for Godzilla and Ghidorah.

Mothra: Bechause Ghidorah put you in a coma and tried to kill all of us.

Rodan: I can see why you would hide that from me but we need to be more open to eachother, especcialy that were dating now.

Mothra: Your right im sorry.

Rodan: No need to apologize Its fine, ok.

Mothra: Ok, thanks.

After the little conversation me and mothra had we started to watch Godzilla and Ghidorah's date seeing how it would go.

Rodan: So how was there date going before I came.

Mothra: Pretty good I think Ghidorah is meant for Godzilla, she seems much happier than she was with Anguirus.

Rodan: When she was with Angiurus I rarely saw a smile on her face and I felt realy bad for her.

Mothra: Me too.

Mothra is right, Ghidorah and Godzilla were meant for eachother.

Rodan: So mothra do you wanna go somewhere after this.

Mothra: Yes.

Sly Rodan.

Rodan: So where.

Mothra: What about our secret spot on monster island.

Rodan: We havent been there in a while.

Mothra: Yes we havent.

After a long time of watching and waiting Godzilla and Ghidorah left so me and Mothra took off to the spot.

Rodan: Do you want to fly together like we did the day you got me out of a coma.

Mothra: YES.

Mothra: He he he