Emily's Secret

Manhattan, New York
             -Waltham Modeling Agency-

(Secretary) oh good I hope she's in a good mood today!

(Assistant) hahah are you kidding Emily Waltham in a good mood? That never happens!

(Secretary) oh here she comes!?

(Secretary) Good morning Ms. Waltham!

(Emily) Move out of my way!

(Secretary) Oh sure !

(Assistant) Good morning Ms. Waltham!

(Emily) My coffee?!

(Assistant) In your desk mam.

(Emily) Good!

- She goes into her office along with her first assistant Walter and shuts the door-

(Emily) So do we have any interviews lined up for new models yet?

(Walter) Yes a lot but I know today is a rough day for you Em don't you think you should be I don't know at home today?

(Emily) No! How's our next fashion show going we need to get with the seamstress and go over...

(Walter) Emily! Stop and breathe!! I know today is hard for you.

(Emily) If you knew then you would shut up and quit reminding me!

(Walter) Emily I care about you!

(Emily) I know! If you weren't so loyal and and a true friend I would of fired you a long time ago.
But yes, today is my Isabella's birthday! She would be turning 22.

(Walter) I know Em.

(Emily) Any word from detective Johnson today?

(Walter) No, not today.

(Emily) Oh god! I need to find her Walter! I shouldn't of gave her up for adoption, I am a horrible mother!!!

(Walter) Emily stop! You were 16 when you had her, your parents disowned you, you had no job...Jacob had..

(Emily) Left me! Still god I miss her I wonder what became of her? Is she ok? Does she have food to eat and clothes to wear?

                       -Begins to sob-

(Walter) It's ok Em. You will find her but you also have to look at the bright side! You have Lizzie! You also have your step son Nathan!

- Pulls out a photo of her and Isabella-

(Emily) Who I love like my own! Ugh!! I just wonder

(Emily) Who I love like my own! Ugh!! I just wonder... I wonder what my Isabella is doing right now?

————————————————————————

(Ella) Taxi!!!!