CYBERSEX

Before reading

This is a oneshot i wrote about half a year ago, which was my first smut ever written, and i have only posted it on Ao3 under the user @orisane. My writing changed a lot since then, and there might be small mistakes in here, please ignore them

This oneshot includes heavy smut, as in it starts with smut and ends with smut. No breaks.

Some warnings: established relationship, top san, exhibitionism, accidental voyeurism, heavy spit kink, crossdressing, dom/sub undertones, subspace, safeword use, small aftercare

Enjoy~

It's been almost twenty-five minutes

Twenty-five minutes since Wooyoung has set up his laptop and turned on his camera, twenty-five minutes since he's seen the farcical comments start to come in, reading through them and physically shivering with every other comment mentioning what they'd want to do with him if he was theirs. It's quite pathetic, he finds them amusing actually, how they think any of those humiliating comments would get them into his pants.

It makes him smile to know how much control he has over them, while sitting in his desk chair, reading through their comments, and forgetting each and every one of the usernames five seconds later. They mean absolutely nothing to him, but he makes sure to never make it seem as if he's ignoring them. He always lets out a witty chuckle whenever he sees a comment going 'send me your address and I'll come fuck you like the whore you are.'

He skims through them about a thousand times, picking out a few to be the lucky ones, well, he considers them to be lucky anyways.

In twenty-five minutes he's given himself a hand job—half-done because he didn't want his high coming too fast. He has worn a lacy blindfold, courtesy of a special comment wanting him to, it doesn't hide anything, but apparently it looks very good on him and many were pleased with him wearing one. He's also lightly fingered himself, mostly dragging his finger and playing with his rim, while biting and sucking on the fore- and middle fingers of his other hand, watching as more and more viewers started leaving vile comments about how many things they'd do to him if they get the chance.

He calculated the time precisely before starting his live stream. He has about forty-five minutes to sit and do whatever his viewers want him to, to please them, before San returns home from his late-night workout. After that he'll make sure to end the live stream and start up the shower, heating it up and patiently waiting for San to join him.

Of course San knows about his after-hour broadcasts, and he usually doesn't care. But San had left Wooyoung with a pissed attitude, and Wooyoung doesn't want to provoke him even more than he has, despite not really knowing what he's done that evening. So he decided he'd just heat up the shower and wait for him to get home, so they can wash up and go to bed afterwards. It's the least he could do for San, he thinks.