Three

Lines of ivory, blue and black, dancing amongst the flames of the undying will of serenity. Servants all bowed as the new figures before them entered the place of loyalty, amber and red-painted the inside, a very few shades of purple laid around but the main attraction to the peerless creature was praying to a Kamidana. With the phantom snap, servants unknown to everyone jumped from heaven to Earth, attacking the figures that dared enter his beloved home.

            Left and right were the blue flames licking a sacred place, prayers or not, with the words written to the Gods left to be shared from Hermes, the figure turned back, walking to the side as the servants bathed in blood, as their cries made way to freedom. Free from the hold it held, but with the punishments of a servant were they burning, being looked down on by the very being that punished and held them here.

            Another snap came and the servants stopped, lining up while making sure the figures bowed. "Sumimasen, L/N-Sama!" Nothing was said as the God itself walked to the level they were all at, "Did I give you permission to look up?" The blob of pink hair eyed the thing boringly, black tattoos predominant. As he snapped his fingers, cutting just your right arm. Humming it returned the snap, just only did the move mimic and severely killed the blob. "If you're here to intrude on the peace we had, I would like of you to leave before the Gods choose your fate."

            Chains appeared from the door grabbing the male and female, swinging them out as the blob healed itself, making nothing of it. Body or whatever it was dead meaning, using another chain the body was dragged and tossed carelessly outside as the door began to close, turning your back, your hand healed as the door was opened again. Looking back the pink blob was smiling maniacally at it, bloodlust against calm, who was the chosen victory?

◇──◇──◥◤──◇──◇

            Walking down the path with chains holding its neck and wrist, the figure followed the children that entered his ancient cave. Night danced around the rims of the entrance, giving the world a shed of light as the figure came out of the place it holds dearly over centuries. Faint jiggles rang the world, people all over heard the savior coming out, cheers and tears fell as the world heard of its savior being freed from its prison.

            But the chains wouldn't be free so easily, the Goddess of the Moon disliked that, sending a minion out to trap her beloved toy. Light beams crashed against the children, blinding the normal eyes of humans, humans. A snap and boom was the minion dead to their Goddess. Shame fell as the figure kept walking, helping the kids up as if it were waiting for their lead to happen. Confusion painted the stars but the thrill of adrenaline never left, leaving them walking down the path as they made way out of her grasp, angering the Goddess as the chain that held that thing was unlocked.

◇──◇──◥◤──◇──◇

   "So you're telling me this, was the cause of the curse nest?"

   "Yes, it was the cause of high levels of curse energy."

   "Do we know of its name?"

   "None, it just gave us a riddle."

   "Oh? Why is it making it hard~"

   "Shut it you grandpa."

   "It's common for people to forget but history can't be forgotten, look deeper and you'll understand the way of the servant."

            A slap echoed the room, as the tattooless pink blob massaged his cheek from where a mouth popped out. Nothing came after as silence painted the room while the figure was behind the door, arms crossed and eyes closed, letting the darkness consume its appearance. Three pairs of eyes open as the door slid, blindfold predominant while the figure paid no mind to the under being. "You sure are a hank of mystery aren't you, Atlas."

   "So be it Ancient Warrior Hero, Gojo-Sama."

   "Ancient Warrior Hero?"

   "Learn the past before you start questioning, Gojo-Sama."

            Walking away, you let the chains shackled the ground, making the ring similar as it been from the cave, letting the world know. The past never forgets the former sins of the great ones. Arms outreach as the phantom flew through, making the move as it followed its guidance, walking from what is now modern era, years and years trapped in the cave, only such knowledge of the old has been forgotten. Yet they sing and praise your names, as the fake painted the truth of society.