•Important Announcement•

Hello, everyone! I'm here again for yet another important announcement

Hello, everyone! I'm here again for yet another important announcement. This time I just need to announce something exciting that I have officially decided to do.

And that is, drum roll, please! I'm gonna make a Euphoria Book Club 2022!

This time it's gonna be a better system, there are a few new features, and I'm gonna be a better owner/host!

I planned this from day 1 that I was only gonna do this one for 2021 then make a new one for 2022. As I've said before this one is only a "trial and error/test run" I don't really want to use that word but that's essentially what it is.

The new one is gonna be more improved and I have a better system to keep track of things. Of course, time is also a problem so I'm gonna have to find more time to do everything, but that's nothing I can't handle.

Of course, if you don't want to join, then you don't have to. If you think I'm a bad owner then easy, don't join the next one. But also note that I'm also human so I have things to do with my personal life outside of Wattpad, so understand if things happen. I'm gonna try to become better for the next one and really try my best to stay on track.

I'm not gonna reveal much since it's gonna be a surprise. But I'm gonna end this book club in the last week of December, meaning there's no task for the last week. Then I'll publish the member forms and stuff on the 1st of January so we have a week before we start tasks.

And yeah, that's what I plan on doing for the 2022 book club. I'm excited and I hope y'all are too!

Also 1 more thing, I was thinking of giving everyone a small don't but Idk what to do. If you guys have any suggestions please tell me! I wanna do something nice to make up for the times I missed things and made mistakes hehe.

But that's all I wanna say for now! Bye peeps!