Chapter 1: Jimin

JIMIN POV

*alarm beeps*

"Ahhhh, I'm up, I'm up, you stupid thing," I groaned as I pressed the snooze button.

"Jimin, JIMIN!!" I heard my mom come upstairs into my room.

"What mom," I groaned.

"Get up. It's time to get ready for school," she said. "Come on. I have to go to work soon. Hurry so I can drop you off."

Slowly, I got up from my bed and stretched. Then I walked over to the bathroom and washed up. 

"I look like shit," I said, looking in the mirror. 

I brushed my teeth, got dressed, and walked downstairs to see my dad, who was at the table, and my mom, who was rushing to get her things and cooking at the same time.

"Hey, Dad," I said.

"Hey, Jimin," he said. "Oh, son, you know that drone you wanted," he asked.

"Wait, no way," I said when my eyes lit up.

"I got it," he said.

"Oh, thank you," I hugged my dad.

I heard my mother sigh as she placed a plate of eggs in front of me.

"Honey, you are spending way too much money on useless things," my mom lectured my dad.

"Yeah, but Jimin's been doing good in school. He's been getting straight A's," my dad said.

"So, it's normal. It's the usual," my mom said.

"Honey, my company~

"I know, I know, your company finally got its big break, but I'm worried you will be spending your millions of dollars on things that are way too big to fit in this house," my mom said.

"Honey, I promise not to go down that road," my dad said and kissed my mom. "Alright, I'm going to work now," my dad left.

"See ya, Dad," I said.

"Alright, I'm going to wait in the car, be there in 5 minutes," my mom said.

Once I finished my breakfast, I packed my backpack and headed to the garage, where my mom dropped me off at school. 

"Early dawn, maybe you can make it to class this time," she said.

"Mom, my classes are like two countries apart," I said.

Well, two buildings apart, but you get the idea.

"Bye, baby, have a good day at school," my mom said.

"Bye, mom, love you," I said, and my mom drove off. 

When I get to school, I always walk into the cafeteria and wait for my friends to head to the school. 

"Jimin, my man," I heard someone.

I look up and see in the distance Jungkook. My close friends ever since the 1st grade. We've been close almost our entire lives. 

"Wassup, dude," I said and did our handshake.

"Yo, look what I got," he showed me a picture of a PS5 setup.

"No way, how did you get it," I asked. "Those are like out of stock everywhere."

"My mom did some finding out," Jungkook said. "Anyway, I've been playing on that thing all weekend. I was wondering if you'd like to come over tonight and try it out," he asked.

"You don't got to tell me twice," I said.

*bells rings*

"Alright, I got to get to class. See you at lunch," Jungkook said.

I left the cafeteria and headed to my locker to place my things in there.

*gets bumped into*

"Owww," I hit my head on the locker.

I turned to see who it was, and it was nonother than Rosé. 

"Watch where you're going, chipmunk," I said.

"Don't call me that, only my friends call me that," Rosé complained.

"Maybe you need some glasses. You almost made me bleed," I held my forehead.

"I don't need glass jerk. Maybe it hadn't stepped in my path. I would have hurt you," Rosé replied.

"Fuck you," I slammed my locker.

"Fuck you too. I hate you so much. I hope you go to hell," Rosé slammed her locker and walked away.

"I HOPE I SEE YOU THERE!!" I yelled at her across the hall.

Oh readers, did you know we fucking hate each other. I don't know what her problem is. Anyway, I took too much time chatting with her I ended up running to my 1st period.

*bell rings*

"Shit," I mumbled.

Finally, I got to my class and sat in my seat.

"Jimin, you're late again," my teacher said.

"I know, I won't be next time," I said.

"Like I haven't heard that before, open your textbook to page 126, we're starting our lesson on Mesopotamia," my teacher said.

*skip to end of school*

School ended, and I walked out for my mom to pick me up. 

"How was school Jimin," she asked on the way home.

"It was fine," I said. "Oh, mom, I'm going to Jungkook's this afternoon."

"Why, don't you have homework," my mom asked.

"I do. It's just that Jungkook and I are going to do homework at his house," I said, praying my mom believed me.

"Okay, just text me if you need to stay at his house for the night, so I don't have to call the cops like last time," my mom said.

"Don't worry, mom, I'll make sure the cops don't have to get involved," I said.

Finally, when we got home, I headed straight to my room. Laying on my bed, I got my phone out to see a text from Jungkook.

*text*

Jungkook: Hey, my mom's going to be out all night. Come over at 5

Jimin: Alright, see you soon