~=1=~

Y/N POV

After Black Sheep escaped V.I.L.E I started locking myself in my room and only going out when I need food or using the toilet. I never talked to anyone except for mom and Crackle. Apparently from what I heard from mom and Crackle, Black Sheep goes by 'Carmen Sandiego' now. Not a bad name Black Sheep. I'm planning to escape V.I.L.E too, because Black Sheep is one of the smartest students in V.I.L.E Academy. So if she escaped then something must be wrong. Next week I'm leaving this place by catching a ride on the helicopter.

"Can I come in Missy?" Crackle asked from the other side of the door. "And I brought a few friends if that's fine."
"You and your friends can come in." I answered. The door opens and there shows Crackle and his friends, Tigress, Le Chevre, El Topo and Mime Bomb. I always disliked Mime Bomb because he looks creepy and never talks. I liked Tigress , Le Chevre and El Topo because they were nice to me and relate to me a lot. 
"Are you feeling better Missy?" Tigress asked. Tigress was always an older sister figure to me because she's always the first one to help me get something after Black Sheep- Carmen escaped V.I.L.E. 
"A little, thanks for asking." I responded. 
"My friends and I got you a little something." Crackle told me. Crackle would get me all sorts of stuff from his capers, like books, chocolate, bracelets, that sort of stuff. 
"You didn't have to, you already gave me chocolate from your last caper." I told Crackle. 
"We insist Missy." El Topo and Le Chevre insists. 
"Well, okay then." I finally agreed. Tigress gave me a diamond necklace, El Topo got me a notebook, Le Chevre given me paintbrushes, Crackle gave me chocolate and Mime Bomb got me a new jacket. 
"Thank you guys, also did you have to give me a diamond necklace?" I thanked them and questioned Tigress.
"Hey, at least I got you something." Tigress replied to my question. I snickered at her response and got up to put away my new gifts. 
"We have to go now guys, bye Missy!" Crackle told me and walked out of my room, the others said bye to me and left too. 

After making sure that they were all gone, I started packing my bags to leave. I decided on writing small notes for mom, Crackle and all of my friends in V.I.L.E and attach gifts to the notes. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New chapter out woooooooo, I got stuck on writing this chapter a lot because I didn't want to copy the whole thing. Anyways, meeting Player is probably gonna be chapter 6 or smtg. Peace humans!

-Author Laxi