𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗶𝗶𝗶

✧.*✦*.✧✧.*✦*.✧✧.*✦*.✧.*✦*.✧✧.*✦*.✧✧.*✦*.✧

𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀, 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗶, 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 - 𝘀𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀✧

✧.*✦*.✧✧.*✦*.✧✧.*✦*.✧.*✦*.✧✧.*✦*.✧✧.*✦*.✧

WHEN Elle had wished for it all to be a bad dream, it turned out to be a far worse reality. Silent glares, roll of eyes and disappointed stares followed her into the next morning and it was no fun. She wished to disappear off the face of earth but sadly it wasn't an option. So she did the next thing that came to her mind - stay in bed. Her last night 'chat' with Amelia had led to none of her three dorm mates to even spare a glance in her direction and even if they did, it wasn't without a scowl - not that she was complaining.

Living off snacks and cookies from home that her mother had sent almost every month because Mrs Diggory knew her daughter was not going to survive a week without them, for a day was not exactly more fun than being a free soul walking the length and breadth of the Hogwarts castle during the daylight and sneaking into the kitchens or other common room at night but it was a good enough substitute.

That was before the sound of footsteps could be heard above the sound of her munching cookies. It was suspicious that any one of those three nosy girls would come back before midnight but Ella shrugged it off, maybe they left something. But then she got scared. She could hear someone of the stairs and faintly saying "Bloody Hufflepunks". She grabbed her wand. The voice was that of a boy and she was sure she was a girl and in the girl's dorm so a boy should not come there.

As the door of the dorm opened, before she knew what was happening, she cried, "Stupefy!". The boy jerked back and hit the wall, instantly collapsing on the floor and Elle realized it was none other than Potter. "Fuck, I've killed him!" she cursed under the breath, her voice panicked and mind went blank. How much ever he had embarrassed her for the past few days, she did not want to kill him.

"Oh my god, what do I do now?" she gasped in horror at the body that she had killed. Her blood ran cold when she thought about the punishments she'd have to face. Life long one way ticket to Azkaban and a lot of shame. No, certainly not the best age to go to jail for murdering someone. She didn't even turn of age yet! All the thoughts were drowning here as she paced back and forth, biting her nails - bad habit, she knew but what her mum doesn't know won't hurt her - as a low groan rang through her ears.

"Merlin's beard," murmured Potter who had been unconscious previously - more like dead according to Elle but let's keep that negative thought aside, at least she didn't have to think about ways to escape jail now, think about the positives! - as he rubbed his femur bone - if she was right - with his hand.