Professor pt. 1

(pre covid)

Y/n's pov:

I'm walking back home from the downtown area by my college, wearing a blue and green striped baggy sweater with ripped baggy mom jeans and beaten up black vans. The weather is cold, as I walk, the slight breeze blowing my hair, causing goosebumps on my neck to occur. I had earbuds in, blasting Frank Ocean songs through my ears. I still have almost 7 more miles to walk. My throat is getting chilly and dry, needing a drink. I walk over to the small restaurant my friend works since it's on the way back to my apartment. I step through the doors, the warm air hitting me, causing me to relax a bit. I gently take off my earbuds and stuff them into my pocket. There is no one here except the workers. "Hey y/n, what can I get you? How have you been",my friend says walking up the the counter. "Hey, can I please get a s'mores latte hot please, I've been good how about you?" You say setting your small backpack on the counter to find your wallet. "I've been pretty good, my grades are going back up and I'm working two jobs which I really like and work with my schedule." y/f/n says as they make my drink. "That's great, I'm glad your doing good", you say. The door opens causing me to look back to see him. He has soft brownish blonde hair, pretty hazel eyes, soft plump lips and the most attractive outfit ever. I feel like I'm going to pass out. "Oh hey vin, what can I get ya" my friend says to the man. "Just a iced coffee please" he says looking over at me. "this is y/n, y/n this is vinnie", my friend says looking at both of us. "hi", i squeak out, I literally want to kms (just jokes lol maybe..). He slightly chuckles at my shyness and says " hi love" AHHHHH WE JUST MET AND THIS MAN ALREADY CALLING ME LOVE PLS MARRY ME. Anyway, I blush at the name as my friend gives us both our drinks. "Thank you y/f/n", vinnie and I say at the same time. I blush at him and he smiles at me as we walk out. He holds the door open for me. "So y/n, what are you doing", he says looking over at me.

"Uh walking back to my apartment. Why? What are you doing?" I say not knowing what else to say. "I'm going to my apartment too. Do you wanna hang out?" He asks stopping in front of me. "Uh-" "sorry that was weird we just met" he says looking embarrassed. "No it's cool sure I don't have anything better to do." I say looking up at him. "Ok cool my cars over there" vinnie says pointing to a black gt500. Omg this man is literally going to kill me he's attractive and has my favorite car?! whaaaaaaaaaaaa. "ok, just don't murder me I mean not that I'd complain but like please don't" I say. He laughs ," I promise I won't murder you........ yet". "LOL ew omg sorry I just cackled very ugly" I say laughing. We both laugh at each other as you walk over to his car. We get in and i out my seat belt on. "So do you want to go back to my place ?" He says looking at me. "uh sure", I say. We quickly speed off.

I look over at him trying to be sneaky but gawd damn this man is fine. The way his left hand is tightly holding the steering wheel and his left hand resting on the stick shift. How his pants look around his thighs. "I can see you staring", he says laughing. "

To be continued.