Chp.20 Lemon🍋🍋🍋

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, (YN) and Johanna were in one room, alone together, as the two started making out together, while making out, the two can feel each other's breathe while making out, and feeling each other's tongue too...Johanna suddenly jumps as (YN) catches Johanna and was carrying her from the bottom, while still making out, (YN) sat down on the bed as he started kissing Johanna's neck, as he can hear her little soft moans...afterwards, he goes back kissing her lips as the two continued, while at it, (YN) both slides his hands down to Johanna's ass, as he firmly grabs it...as he does, he then gives a little bite to Johanna's neck...

Johanna: H-Hehe, hey there, getting wild I see~

(YN): Heh~

The two went back kissing again as Johanna soon started to lower her body as she started kissing (YN)'s neck, to his chest, and she got onto her knees, as she does, she then started to slowly pull down (YN)'s sweatpants, and then his underwear as she then witness to see (YN)'s dick, as it got hard and yet the tip of the skin barely coming out...

Johanna: O-Oh my~! I-It's rather...big~!

She holds it with one hand, as she gently strokes it, as the skin pulls out...

Johanna: And...hard too~

(YN): A-Ah~! Y-Yeah, hehe~

Johanna blushes alot of how big and hard she was seeing (YN)'s dick...then, she slowly gave some licks and says...

Johanna: Tastes funny too~

(YN): I mean...you don't have to...if you don't want to-

Johanna: Heh, I said funny, not weird or nasty...so, relax big guy~let me take care of you~

And so, Johanna slowly places her whole mouth to (YN)'s dick, as she slowly first started sucking his dick, which made (YN) feel eased and totally calm...he can feel his dick inside of Johanna's warm mouth...

(YN): A-Ah~Ah~...F-Feels good...Ha~Haa~

Johanna: Mmmmm~~

(YN): Feels...really good~

Johanna: Mmm~~

(YN) started to grab and hold onto Johanna's head as Johanna kept on sucking his dick for a cool minute, as she does that, she suddenly started to touch and hold onto her breasts, soon, (YN) reaches his arm towards Johanna's breast as he too grabs one of them, as he started to play with them, which made her blush and moan while sucking his dick...

(YN): You like how I grab them~?

Johanna pulls (YN)'s dick out from her mouth and replies...

Johanna: Y-Yes~I do actually...~

(YN): Heh, well let me take care of that~

(YN) stood up from the bed, he slowly picks Johanna up from the floor, as he slowly takes off Johanna's shirt off, as Johanna herself took off her bra, and revealed her boobs to (YN) as he blushes...

Johanna: S-So..~??

(YN): Th-Their...amazing...but, you're more amazing~

(YN) lands a kiss to Johanna's lips as the two went back making out as (YN) then grabs one of Johanna's boobs, as he does, he started playing with one for a bit, as hw backs away from the kiss, and then he places his mouth onto Johanna's breast and started sucking her boobs...

Johanna: Ahh~Haa~~

While he was sucking Johanna's boobs, he then slowly reaches his hand down to her pants, as he slips his hand through it, and then can feel her undies wet, and touching her kitty as she gave a moan...