chapter 1

Um hi i am emily rose i am 16 and i live in panama,florida USA. I really dont write in diarys buf my mom says it will help me you see i have depression and anxytie also i am dislexlic. People call me emo and goth cause of my problems and becausei cut and i like black and my hair is black plus i like punk rock. I hate... god i cant even say well write it One Direction i HATE them well i am going to the park bye i guess'

Emilys pov

I grabed my diary cause i dident want my stupid brothers to get it my first bro is Brock hes 17 and heath is 18 so fun i walked out of the house and ran to the park i run really fast and i love to run. I ran 2 miles and when i got there i saw a black van by the park i was going to call the cops when hunter came by me "hey baby" he said "get the f*ck away from me di*khead" i said "fine bi*ch" he said hunter was my x and hewanted to get back in my pants but H*LL NO!!!!!! I saw the van agian but dident care i pulled out my headphones and blasted knifes and pens by Black Veil Brides i went to the swing and started swinging i saw the van park and 5 guys get out i was getting scared cause nobody else was in the park i was about to run when 2 hands grabed me i kick him in the b*lls and began to run when i kicked him a man ran to him screaming hazza. I started to run to my house hearing the sound of feet slaming agianst the hot ground it was summer and people were out of school. My parents were in DC for my aunt she was sick. I dident hear people anymore but i kept running.

I triped on a rock and fell i was about to get up when 2 hands grabed me agian i felt something in my arm and i looked over to see a shot with blue stuff going in me. I felt sleepy when 2 people lifted me into a van. I dident know anything else because i couldent feel my body or hear all i felt was a kiss on the lips then i.was out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do u think happened who kissed her? Why are they takeing her? You will find out latter i guess