Chapter 11

"Nigah jis te sawalli hove rab di
Sache ishqe di laag onhu lagdi"

(Whoever is cared upon by the eye of the lord
They experience the true meaning of love)

Any Satinder Sartaj fan here?

Happy reading while listening to this beautiful song :-)

(Don't worry, captions are there)

***************************

Tanu was on her way to meet her friends. She stopped at red light on a chownk (square). Some school students were crossing the road. It was the route to her school. She and her friends were meeting at their usual place near their school. They wanted to refresh their precious memories. Seeing the school students crossing, she went back to her memory lane.

Flashback

It was last period. All students were packing their bags and waiting for bell to ring.

Trrrrrrrrrringg!!!

Bell rang!

All students left their classes. Tanu bid bye to her friends and as she comes on cycle, she goes to parking area. She always comes with her brother but today he was not there. He had gone to camp on the behalf of school. So, she has to go alone. Thinking of this, she starts cycling.

She reached the chownk, it was a dangerous chownk. The girl was afraid but she had to reach her home. She was standing there to cross. A bicycle came beside her. She got happy looking at the person on the bicycle. Guess who?

 Guess who?

Right. It was Sourabh. He knew Kabir was not going to come with her for a few days. So he was coming behind her and to help her crossing the dangerous road.

"So this was your important work", Ravi smirked at him. They both goes home together as their route was same. Tanu and their routes are in different directions.

"What?", He acted confused. " I have some work at that shop" showing him the shop at the other side of the road. Ravi nodded giving him a knowing look which he ignored.

The trio crossed the road. After crossing, Tanu passed him a smile to which he returned the same.

Her chains of thoughts broke with honks of vehicles.