Fang

My life was like any other 10 year old boy until my 11th birthday my life changed.

Chapter 1 : The Dreams

"Who's there?" i could here footsteps but could see no one as the fog was getting heaver . The trees were as quite as a mouse , no birds chirping no noise at all. I don't Know were i am or were i am going it was like some sort of force directing me. I could see the shape of a big house well more of a mansion, it looked very old i could see the house more clearly now as i got closer. Wow it looked like something out of a horror movie it had scary looking gargouls the windows were really dirty and covered in cobwebs.I got closer walked up the steps of the house to the door all of a sudden i felt a hand on my shoulder and a loud voice say " Welcome Home Son"....

"Jack Time For School Get Up Lazy Bones" i opened my eyes and sat up Wow i thought to my self that was some dream. i had been having weird dreams for a week usely i had normal dreams of flying and things not weird dreams. Little did i know my dreams ment more than dreams.....

(hey guys and girls this my 1st story its not prerecorded just cums in my head and i write then and there so bare will me hope the bigning not to long and boring tell me what use think bad or gd comment all welcome :-))

Chapter 2 The Change