Poppy

The red shingles of the Halberd Academy, burned in the smoldering heat of high noon. Most of the students and staff would have gone to the cafeteria or to one of the local shops for lunch, however the slide door to the infirmary was wide open and voices could be heard.

"You shouldn't be doing this Halix," a small woman in a nurse's uniform with flowing auburn hair and freckles splashed across her beautiful face. Halix the boy she was scolding was tall with tan skin and scars marked over his right eyes. He was putting his shirt back on in a hurry before saying with a bitter tone," What I do for the safety of this school is none of your business Poppy, just because you are our campus healer doesn't mean you have to fix everyone you feel sorry for," Halix strode for the door while buttoning his shirt up.

Poppy stood in the doorway to stop his advancement, before firmly saying,"As the campus healer I order you to lie down on the bed and allow me to examine you!"

"I refuse," Halix gently pushed her out of his way, which caused Poppy to hug his waist and dig her heels into the floor. Comically this just had Poppy to be dragged slowly behind him, causing Halix to stop with great annoyance. He sighed before asking,"Why do you care so much?"

"Because," Poppy buried her face into his back. Trembling, she said softly," you're still a student and I'm in charge of taking care of you."

"Poppy," Halix turned while he peeled her hands off of his waist and held her hands as he knelt down to eye level and asked,"Why would you go so far for a scumbag like me?"

"Halix," silent tears fell from her eyes as she shakingly asked," Why shouldn't I after  all that you've done for me," memories of the time that he saved her and a Druid bloodline, Poppy was the sole target of many sorcerers and cults. Halix wiped the tears from her face with a sad smile before saying," Do to others sacrifices I have no right to erase these scars… so please don't worry about me."

"You idiot," Poppy slapped him across his face before she sobbed," you're more than a student to me… after all… you've been there for me since the beginning,"Halix again wiped her tears from her face, before leading her back into the infirmary. After they had entered he locked the door and closed all the blinds. He looked at Poppy and took his shirt off revealing deep scars on his back and chest. Poppy blushed as a hidden attraction toward his chiseled abs and scars took over her. Quickly turning away to hide her red face she commanded as she grabbed ointments," lay down on your stomach, and I'll work on the scars on your back."

"As you wish," Halix obeyed, laying flat on his stomach on the cool linen sheets. Poppy coated her hands with a green ointment and straddle his back as she rubbed it into his skin. Compared to Poppy's small petite figure, Halix was tall and broad with strong muscles. Kneading the ointment on the scars caused Halix to moan in relief, which in turn caused Poppy to imagine lewd acts between them. Images of her wrapped in those strong arms as he made love with her and his lips deeply kissing hers. Poppy blushed and shook her head, scolding herself for such thoughts.

After she finished, Halix spoke in a weird voice that Poppy didn't recognize,"Poppy,"he shifted onto his back showing his face. Tears filled his eyes as he pleaded," that's enough… you can stop now," the vulnerability of Halix lit a fire within Poppy's heart. She wiped his tears away with a loving smile before cupping his face in her hands. It was enough  her heart couldn't contain itself anymore, she leaned down and kissed his lips.  This surprised both of them, as Poppy broke away and stammered," Um.. you.. i… should… we…what happened was," Halix put a finger on her lips and turned away blushing before saying," Take responsibility for your actions," he sat up and kissed her lips deep with longing. 

Poppy gasped for air before kissing him again, pushing down the rational side of her thought. Halix slipped his hands underneath her uniform and felt up her body causing Poppy to yip in surprise. Halix stopped kissing her to lay her down on the bed, before unbuttoning her blouse. Poppy covered her face as she turned scarlet when Halix exposed her immature body. He gently peeled her hands away from her face and placed them above her head interlocking their fingers. Halix pecked her lips almost as if asking for permission to keep going. 

Poppy nodded and squeezed his hands as Halix trailed his kisses down her body. He stopped at her belly button and licked it causing Poppy to giggle. She curled her toes causing the indoor slippers to fall off with a soft thud on the bed. Halix released one of her hands and reached into her skirt to pull her panties off. With her free hand she covered her face, as Halix unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his hard member. Poppy chanced a glance and quickly covered her face as Halix placed the tip at the entrance of her temple. 

Halix rubbed her clit before asking,"Is it okay for me to continue Poppy?"

"Y-yes," she replied as her heart trembled, as Halix slowly pushed himself inside her causing her to moan in pleasurable pain. Her fantasies were coming true as he embraced her while making love to her.

The next day Poppy was glowing with a new found happiness, which didn't go unnoticed by Dean Liara. She stopped her and asked Poppy,"Who's got you smiling like that Ms. Poppy?"

"Eh? Well.. me.. you.. I'm not smiling," stammered Poppy as Halix came up behind her and placed his chin on her head. Both the Dean and Poppy looked surprised before he said,"Let's do it again Poppy."

"It again," Liara asked with raised eyebrows.

"What.. he.. me.. means…," Poppy stammered again before Halix placed his hand over her mouth and a finger to his lips while saying,"Secret."