9

Jimin's pov:

I heard the doorbell ring and walked up to the door to open it.

Y/n? What are you doing here at this hour??  I crossed my arms and moved aside to let her in, but was immediately pinned to the wall by her as she slammed her lips on mine.

Mmhh- what are you doing Ms. Y/n?  I tried to ask in between the kiss, pulling away but she pulled me back in the kiss and explored my mouth with her tongue. The kiss was passionate, like something that I never felt before. Our tongues were fighting for dominance, but she won. 

Her hands reached to unbuckle my trousers while mine were still frozen. I did not know y/n would make such a bold move. 

What are you thinking? Did you still not understand how much I've craved for you all this time Mr. Park?! Every time I saw you making out with those random girls, my heart clenched and broke into a million pieces, but you never seemed to notice. Even tonight, I made a big fuss at the club but you didn't apologize to me. Y/n backed off. She cupped my face in her tiny palms and looked into my eyes with her bambi eyes. Look at me Jimin, do you not feel anything when you see me? Am I not good enough for you? Do you not feel how badly you treat me all the time? I know you love Yeri but I have feelings for you Mr. Park and I cannot deny my feelings for you. 

I am sorry Y/n! I didn't know my words would hurt you so badly. I'm a j*rk and I know that I fu*ked up real bad this time. Please forgive me!! I walked closer to her and was about to touch her cheek when she slapped my hand away.  

I don't accept apologies in words. She pushed me on the bed and hovered over me.

⚠️SMUT AHEAD: PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE ⚠️

‼️CONTINUE READING WHERE I'VE MENTIONED "SMUT END"‼️

Taking my trousers off, she got on top of me and kissed me passionately. Our lips were moving in sync, beads of sweat forming on my forehead as her hands traced over from my jawline to my torso. She tugged onto my boxers and I understood she was hinting me to take them off.

Are you sure you want to do this? I asked her because I didn't want her to do anything that she'd regret later.

I am sure daddy! I was waiting for this moment for so long. Let's make love tonight. She stri*ped herself as I got rid of my boxers.

I scanned her body as her cheeks turned into a bright red tint. 

I hovered over her and placed a kiss on her jawline. 

Mmh- she let out a soft whimper as my cold lips came in contact with her already hot skin. 

Do you like it, princess? I asked as I continued to place butterfly kisses down from her chest to navel. I unclasped her bra and her brea*ts bounced out. I cupped them with one hand while my other hand reached down to her p*nty line. I traced my fingers on her bare thigh as she let out soft m0ans . 

Calm down, princess! You're about to live the best night of your life.  I pulled her lace p@nties and traced my fingers on her wet womanhood.

Tell me what you want sweetie! I asked as I pinched her bundle of nerves. Mphh! She let out a muffled m0an and spoke You, daddy!! I need you!

If that's what my princess wants! I pushed my one digit into her and pumped it in and out at a slow yet pleasurable pace, earning heavenly m0ans  from her that sounded like music to my ears.

I need you inside me, daddy! She spoke in between, and that was my last straw. I pumped my shaft and was about to put it in her 

⚠️SMUT END⚠️

when I heard my phone ring!

Arghhh!! Why now out of all the times. I cut the call but the phone still kept ringing. I again cut the call but all in vain,  I jolted up from the bed to check what's wrong with it and when I came back I found Y/n was not there.

Y/n?? Y/n? Where did you go? I was calling for her but got no response. Again my phone started ringing and when I received the call, it was from my best friend Taehyung.

Yahh!! It's 11 in the morning!! Where are you? You asked to meet me remember?! I left all my important work to meet you and you brat, are not even answering my calls?! Do you have a de@th wish?

Morning?? Calls?? Ahh! Sorry buddy, I'll be there. Just wait for me okay?? I hung up and felt beads of sweat all over my chest and forehead. 
//Jimin's pov end//

Was this all a dream??! But why y/n out of all the people? Aishh! I'm going crazy!! What is this girl doing to me? Jimin pulled his hair in frustration and went to the washroom to get ready and meet Taehyung.