Beyond The Stars -Chapter 1:Pilot (Pt.1)

Carly's P.O.V:
I am Carly Jade Valentine.I am the one and ONLY daughter of Earl Valentine and Celeste Valentine,One of the Wealthiest people in the world.Unlike my parents,I am a LAWYER.They respect my descission and Is always there for me.As an only child,I grew up ALONE.So,I ALWAYS like to be alone.BOTHER ME WITH YOUR NONESENSE AND YOU WON'T SEE THE DAYLIGHT.EVER AGAIN.You may think that i am A spoiled brat but,I am the opposite of a bRaT.I worked my butt off to get where i am today.I am not at the top because i was born to,I am at the top because i F*cking deserve it.And if ANYONE doubts my skills,I will show them a TWO-SIDED BEAST.

Hallee (Carly's Assistant):Ms.Valentine.
Carly:Yes,Hallee?
Hallee:The Franciscos are here.
Carly:Alright.Tell them i'll be there in a minute.
Hallee:Noted.*walks out*

At the Meeting Office:

Albert Francisco:Ms.Valentiene.
Carly:Mr.Francisco.What can i help you with?
Albert:I gave you a Whole month to think about my offer,Carly.I need to know your descision.
Carly:My senciere apologies Mr.Francisco But i WILL NOT Mary someone i don't love just for money.
Albert:Did you perhaps consulted your parents with this choice or maybe-
Carly:Cut the Cr*p you idiot.We may have grown up together but,That does not mean i will marry you for whatever amount of money.
Albert:Can't say i'm surprised,Carly.I mean..Look at you...All Alone and probably will end up dying alone.I wouldn't too if i were you.
Carly:Look Albert,If you came here to dictate me at my OWN Office.MY own Building.Think again because whatever you say will NEVER change the fact that You are A GARBAGE.A LIVING ONE.SURPRISINGLY AND UNFORTUNATELY
Albert:You-
Carly:Before you leave,I want you to know that i pity your future wife...She will get to live with an ungraeteful B*stard.I pity your future children....They will get to see your Disgusting Face every f*cking day.Now,Get out before i tell someone to get the TRASH out.
Albert:One day,You will be mine.*walks out*
Carly:Dream all you want...

P.O.V:ALBERT REY FRANCISCO,Albert and i grew up together.Ever since we were kids it was obvious that he has some kind of obsesion towards me.When we were kids he was never THAT Desperate to be with me.I have no idea what changed but it's not like i should care...As we grew older,we also grew apart.He started Banging girls on our School.And Me,Always Alone and doesn't give a f*ck about others.He WAS one of my closest friends until he decided to disrespect me in front of my parents and literally spoke to me as if i am some object.My Parents HATED it.EVERY SINGLE PART of that conversation.That day,our parents stopped being friends.They stopped being Business Partners,Albert and his Parents moved away and I unfriended him.SINCE THAT DAY,I LOST MY BROTHER AT HEART.A part of me kinda wanted to ditch him but,A bigger part of me was Sad because he was like a brother to me..But right now,There isn't really a point in Remembering stuff like that because we chose our own ways and Who knows...Maybe this is what it is actually supposed to be...

--End of Chapter 1--
Follow me on Instagram: @AlloraWrites
(◍•ᴗ•◍)