2

Feeling yucky

I woke in bed with Yoongi and Taehyung still on the bed. I felt really sick so sick. I started to cried because I feel sickie.

"Oh baby what's wrong?" I heard Taehyung. "Yucky, get it away!" I whined but then I felt really sick. I threw up at Taehyung. "Sorry" I cried. Yoongi woke up. "Oh no, go get clean I get Kook" Taehyung nodded.

"What's hurting baby?" Yoongi ask. I pointed my stomach, head and throat. "Okay let's get you to Jinnie, he know better when one of is sick" I nodded. Yoongi wipe my mouth then I laid my head on crook of his neck.

"Morning Yoon" Jin set a plate on the table. "Morning Jin, I think we have a sick kookie here" Yoongi show me to him. "Oh baby" he felt my forehead. "He have a fever, Joon get a washcloth, get it cold and place it on forehead" Namjoon nodded. "He threw up today on Taehyung" Yoongi was feeling disgusting because it was chucky.

"I go check on him" Jimin said. "Ok, we definitely need to take you to the doctor" Jin said. "Ok I get him ready" Yoongi said. "I'll help" Hobi said.

They change my underwear and put me in a oneis.

Namjoon carry me

Namjoon carry me. "Jin said you guys have to clean the house and do some chores" Namjoon gave a paper to Yoongi.

We got in the car. I immediately fell asleep in back. When we got there, Jin woke me up. We got inside and waited.

Time skip

Turn out I have a cold. I have to take medicine. We are now home. I was in the bed with a table bed stand with soup on it and also Jin was here holding a spoon of medicine and I didn't want it because it yucky.

"Come on baby, you need to take it" he try to get the spoon in my mouth. "No it yucky!" I cried. "Shh baby crying make it worse" Jin rub my back.

Hobi walk passed. "Let me help" I curious what he was going to do" I look at him. He took the spoon of medicine. "Here come the airplane" he made noises. I giggles and he put it my mouth. I swallow it. "Yucky" I stick my tongue. "Wow why didn't I think of that" Jin ask. "I seen it lot on TV especially since he is a little so I been researching like Namjoon is" Hobi explain.

I finished my soup and now I was feeling sleepy. "Look like the medicine is working" Jin whisper to Hobi. They move the table bed stand and I fell asleep on the pillow. I felt Hobi pull the big fluffy blanket over me and Jin kiss me on the forehead.

The next few days I started to feel better all thanks to them.

Tbc

Short but I have school