"There it is..." [Ch.1]

Y/N ran through a dense forest, trying to get away from its giant creatures, or in her case; wolves. You see, Y/N is from the village hidden in cobwebs, however (like a certain person we know *Cough Cough* Sasuke *Cough*) her clan --the whole village actually-- was destroyed by someone or thing.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, leave me alone!" Y/N cursed through gritted teeth. Her ultimate goal was to get to a bigger city or better know as Konohagakure.

The 2 wolves were not normal if that's what you're wondering; one of them is black, with glowing cyan blue markings and eyes, while the second is pure white, with glowing red markings. As pretty as they were, they were trying to eat you. Therefore...you should presumably speed up.

The village hidden in cobwebs or sunikakusa is believed to be fictional because of the creatures who inhabit the area. It was described as a beautiful village, from the Foxwood dwellings with white gates, the paranormal creatures that live in the region, the morning dew that sits on the bright lush leaves of irises, to the mysterious jungle surrounded by a luminous haze. It was correct, it was beautiful... but then there's you.

Well... Then there's Shukyo, a demon horse, who had two forms and was your...companion as you like to call him. His 1st form was a demon horse, that was black with holes through its flesh, with red horns and unnatural eyes.

(

(.....The white spots are holes in the flesh-)

Then there's his second form; his human form. He has bright red hair, indigo eyes, and markings under his right eye. All in all, he was...attractive and only 14 while you were 13.

attractive and only 14 while you were 13

(Hehe... He's not a love interest. yet)

Back to the point where Y/N is risking her life...

Y/N jumped up into the trees, the wolves started slowing down, given that they're almost out of stamina. She outran the gorgeous wolves, coming close to a clearing. Abruptly, Y/N was bathed in a brilliant streak of sunlight, resulting in Y/N smiling. There before her were the vast gates of Kahona.

Two guys stood near the gates, judging by their headbands, you were most definitely in the right place. Walking up the one on the left side you slightly relaxed when a cool breeze from the east blew through your shimmery/dull H/L H/C.

    "Please state your business," The guard on the left asked, while you observed him quietly before speaking up.

    "I would like to talk to the Hokage if you wouldn't mind..." Y/N said monotonously, her e/c grew a bit darker, and a faint s/p (special pattern) appeared.

(A/N: So~~ if you want Mr. Shukyo Tamashi as a love interest feel free to beg at the mysterious arrow below)

------------------------>