~Extended Prologue~

The year 2000

As time changes so does the frame of mind. Once the sworn enemy now seats together on the precious seats of the SUPERNATURAL PRIVY COUNCIL.  Representatives from all the supernatural species right from Fairies to Werewolf come together every year to review the terms of THE BLOOD TREATY. The treaty which has been on pact for centuries. All the members of each of the species are bound by blood to follow the terms.

All the respective leaders from each council were gathered at the courtroom of the MOON TEMPLE.  The leader of the Alpha's council distributed the parchment of the treaty to all the leaders.  Soon the room filled with murmurs.

Elder Abby from the witch council scanned the writings in a go, hoping to find some new improvement for her clan. She scoffed seeing the same old line.

" ALL WITCHES ARE THEREBY PROHIBITED TO CURSE ANY WEREWOLF IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER."

Even though the witches and werewolves have had no history of violence ever since the war. Still, the Alpha Sovereign can't seem to see an eye to them. 

Soon the arrival of Alpha Sovereign's was announced and the room went dead silent. Long strides of footsteps were echoing through the room. An aura of dominance surrounding him. Everyone in the room rose up from their seats and bowed.

" RISE! " his voice firm and authoritative. "I see everyone has made their presence today.  Let's began the announcement of the renewed treaty ." He said out loud taking a seat on his throne.

All the leaders spoke out their respective part of treaty and sealed it with their official seal. All the collected parchment from the leaders was submitted to the leader of the Alpha council. The man took all the respective documents and signed on behalf of his Sovereign. Soon the main Parchment was ready withholding all the terms and conditions. The leader of the Alpha council strode towards Shehreyaar chest up, eyes firm. broad shoulders flexing with each step. Standing in front of his sovereign he bowed presenting the parchment .

" Rise " 

"I like to see you bow, just because you are my most trusted Alpha you take advantage quite well Hussain." 

"yeah right. and for your information, I am only following protocols here."

Alpha Sovereign and Alpha Hussain mindlinked each other.

Diverting from the mindlink Shehreyaar concentrated of signing on the parchment. Taking the ink filled quill se signed his nam eon the bottom . extending a nail on his left arm he slit open his right palm which was now dripping blood.

Droplets of blood driped on the parchment and the treaty was signed. He was satisfied and raised his hand to signal everyone when the air around him shifted. His breathing stopped and his heart skipped several beats. Confused he looked at others, their face also showed confusion as if not understanding the sudden change of the environtment.

The air was thick, filled with tension. His breaths were laboured but he still maintained his posture. A sudden brust of energy pervade through evry fiber of his body.

His wolf howled inside as Elder Abby's face turned into a small smirk.

700 years of incompletness of the Werewolf community was to filled . The immpossible has happened .

His MATE was born!.

                            ●●●●●●●

Hope you all enjoy this little extended  Prologue as it was an important piece for the story development.

Please vote and comment.

See you all soon

- Alvia 💕
- Paromita 💕