The assembly

"Tom..." Alex started. "You see those guys?" The muscular blonde pointed to the soldiers at the front of the room.

"Yeah?" Tom raised an eyebrow.

Alex decided to just be Blunt (hehe) about it "They're SAS." He broke the news quickly, like ripping off a plaster.

"Wha-" Alex placed his hand over the other boy's mouth, silencing his shout.

"Shh!" He hissed. Looking back to make sure the soldiers hadn't seen or heard, he slowly removed his hand from his friends mouth, not noticing the smirking MI6 agent watching, humour in his eyes.

"Good morning, students." Mr Bray took the stage, addressing the student body. "We have a very interesting assembly today." He says, beaming from ear to ear. "But I'll let these guys take over." He concludes, gesturing to the SAS soldiers.

"Listen up, maggots." K-unit's leader took the stage. "We're in charge now, you do as we say when we say it."

Another familiar voice piped up, "don't scare the kiddies, Wolf." Alex, recognizing the accent, concluded it was Snake, the Scotsman of the unit.

Wolf scoffed, "Whatever." The agent decided he should take over before things between the soldiers went too far.

"Okay, make your way to the classroom of your first lesson, your new teachers will meet you there." The agent ended the assembly there, with a smile that was probably not completely sincere.

Chattering excitedly, the students rose from their seats and began the journey to their classrooms. Fox turned around and the soldiers and spy all stood there in an awkward silence for a few seconds.

Giving in to his curiosity, Eagle broke the silence with an inquiry of whether or not he saw Cub.

"Don't be an idi-" Wolf was cut off by Agent Daniels. "Yes, Cub is here. Our main priority is to keep him safe, he has made some... Enemies." He phrased his sentences carefully, making sure he didn't give away any classified information.

Wolf frowned internally, he had thought the escapade in France had been a one time thing. He may not have liked the brat but he certainly didn't want to be captured or killed. It was no secret the boy was too young for it to be legal for MI6 to use him as an asset. He was much too young for him to see the death and destruction that came with the job.

Eagle's thoughts were similar to Wolf's. Cub surely wasn't working for MI6, right? He couldn't be older than 15 - it was common knowledge you had to be 18 to work in Military Intelligence - then again '6 weren't exactly known for following the rules. Anyhow, the child was just that, a child. Children should never have to see so much death; come to think of it, the man really did hope that the kid had never been in a situation where he had been forced to be the cause of someone's death, though the man knew it was likely there was red on the young ones ledger.

Snake thought about the physical health of the boy, the Scotsman knew it was common to get injured on the job, he - as a medic - had seen it happen to his fellow soldiers many times and it had also happened to himself before as well. He hoped the lad didn't have any wounds caused by a bullet or even better, though unlikely, the boy didn't have any injuries at all. How long Cub had been doing it for? How much longer did he have before his luck ran out?

An angry yell pulled them out of their thoughts. "What the hell?!" Their heads snapped towards Alex so quickly that the Blonde thought they might get whiplash.

"Cub." Ben said softly, a weak smile on his face.

"Fox." Alex replied, his greeting spoken in a much harsher voice. "I'll ask again, what the hell is going on? What the hell are you and your stupid unit-mates doing here?"

Here Wolf went to interrupt with a not so nice comment, but ended up being reprimanded by the slimmer man. "He's right to insult us, you know. We've called him much worse." Wolf glanced at the floor for a short amount of time, knowing the medic was right. After a moment he scoffed, unwilling to admit and apologize for his actions in the past.

"Go to class, Alex." Fox ordered. "We'll talk about this later."

Alex opened his mouth to argue with the man, before quickly realising the man was right and walking off. Ben sighed with relief, turning around and saying, "Well, we've got lessons to get to." And leaving the other soldiers to find their way around.