Chapter 1

It starts with an ending.

The old age had been put to a stop when Mother nature took away the power of all power; freedom. The streets were wiped out, no living beings can be seen outside during the first days of a plague outbreak. It was dull, quiet, murmurs of fear can be heard by the windows. The industries created from the old age had been paralyzed and famish worsen. Storms were powerful, earthquakes shakes hard on the throat of the cities. When before they can handle, now there are difficulties. What they predicted, they are months too early. Crops died from scorching heat, cancerous rays sneaking through the broken defenses of the world, some died from too much cold, and that cold started dying at a fast rate too. If one should look at 10 years in the future, one would hope they hadn't looked at it.

At the southeast globe, on one of Asia's territory, there was this person, this family. They are not wealthy and they are not that poor either, though being neutral in the hierarchy is not what they are. Canned foods, processed noodles, poor quality rice, but all was well.

She remembers having a long couch outside, on the wide greens of their backyard, sitting there was his mom, his dad, and two brothers. The sky were the bluest than she remembered, and the clouds are more formed than before. She saw figures of what would soon be the characters of her first book; a dragon, a kraken, a giant woman and a talking alligator. Yes, it was the great days amidst of turmoil.

But, two years later, when people had figured how to live with a pandemic going through, a candle is burning out of light in the dark. They didn't know.

They didn't suspect. And even so it came to pass, that the knowledge had been attained too late. 3 hours too late.