~ Chapter - 1 ~

The mirror stood there a proud possessor of the beauty that had not only aced its facile external dominance but was also deeply rooted within the immaculate soul beneath the pulchritudinous charmer that caught the eye. A red silk saree draped with elegance over her hourglass figure, her eyes gleamed with ingenuous excitement as she wore the antique jewelry she had fought to own a week back, as her mother like most others thought it didn't look anywhere close to gold at all.

Meena stood there behind weighing her look through the mirror, she transforms into an extremely captious person when it comes to even the littlest of things that would be a part in her best friend's life- she wanted nothing less than the best,

"Mulla... summa solla koodathu... indha jewelry ah Parvathy amma avalo yesuna appo naan kooda bayanthen nee thaan fashion adhu idhu nu adam pudichu thappa choose pannitiyo nu... indha saree ku indha jewels ah vida best ah vera endhuvum complement panna mudiyaathu... you look stunning...", Meena held her thumbs up with an idolizing gaze at her reflection and Mullai turned to face her with a would-I-ever-go-wrong kinda smile.

Mullai just tried pulling out a bossy, "en choice eppa thappa poyiruku Meena...", and before she could even complete, she was plunged within Meena's tight embrace as she overwhelmingly replied, "I just hope Pradeep um unaku best choice ah irukanum...".

She then pushed Mullai slightly away to look into her face saying, "aana inniku avaru indha getup la unna paatha confirm ah flat thaan... devathai maari iruka... unna thavara avaru kannu inniku yaaraiyum paakathu nee vena paaru...".

Mullai pinched her cheeks with utmost love and said cutely pouting her lips in awe, "aww baby... you are the sweetest... nee kavalaye padatha he is the best for me da... nalla gunam nalla padipu nalla velai nalla family... athuvum illama very forward thinking... avaru family um kooda... ennayum ennoda dreams ah yum respect panraanga... idhavida oru ponnuku enna venum sollu...

and ennala namma ooru kaaranga maari palangalathu mindset la ullavanga kooda laam vaazha mudiyaathu... adhuku bayandhu thaan oru nalla velai kedachone Coimbatore ku odunen... naan nenacha maariye oru nalla life and life partner angaiye enaku amanchiruchu...".

Mullai cautiously settled on the bed, making sure she didn't ruin her saree and Meena joined beside her, sitting comfortably with her legs folded, "hmm... athuthaan pesunone enakum pudichuruchu avara... nee Jeeva va evalo kelvi ketta nyabagam iruka en kalyanam pesuna appo... oru manneram pesiye unaku satisfy aagala en ishtam nu solitu poita...

naan rendu kelvi thaan Pradeep ta keten athuke appa ippadi oru thangamaanavara paaka mudiyuma nu irundhuthu... nee en purushanaiye andha kelvi kettapo unaku varaporavara summa va choose pannirupa...", Mullai adjusted her rope braided hairstyle to fall to her front with a shimmering smile, "perusa onnum illa... appavum Kathirum kalandha maari oruthara irukanum nu nenachen avalo thaan...".

A thick polite voice from the doorway made them both turn in unison, "Meena anni... pudhu ponnu enna pathi edho pesura maari iruku...", a blissed-out smile spread through Mullai's face instantly as she tried faking a glare at him with an accusation, "yenda... Meena va nee thaana kootitu vandha apram enna vandhu paaka imbutu nerama unaku...".

Kathir just shrugged his shoulders at her and pulled the chair to sit opposite them and faced Meena asking, "neenga sollunga anni... yenna sollitu irundha ava...", Meena chuckled at Mullai, who grumpily turned the other side for receiving a blatant ignorance from him even on her special day,

"maapala ungala maariyum Murugan appa maariyum irukaara nu paathu choose pannen nu sollitu irundha Kathir...", Kathir's gaze fixed on Mullai as he intriguely asked her, "yenna di... anni solrathu unmaiya... un varungala purushan appadiya irukaaru...".