𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

As months upon months passed, Deku would see that person everywhere. Always the same person, with their Pikachu-like pet and their friend.

After 5 months, the person finally disappeared. But if anything, that made Deku feel worse.

What was happening? Nobody else in his class had ever seen that person, ever.

He even asked the teachers, who are just as clueless.

Finally, Deku put the thought aside and started to focus on his school work, which he has fallen behind on.

He even had to be tutored by Iida to prevent him from being expelled because of his grades.

On one stormy Monday, it was finally time for exams.
(Not end of year exams, more of hero license part 2 but written)

Deku had been nervous about the exams, so when he woke that morning feeling horrible, he had something to blame for it.

But even as he went over his notes, and tried to calm himself down, the feeling wouldn't go away.

He decided to go to the school early, so he could walk without being interrupted.

Halfway there, he felt someone grab onto his shoulders and drag him aside.

There was someone he didn't know.

"Who are you?" He was surprised, and tried to escape their grip so he could get ready to attack.

"Midoriya" the person said, not letting go of his shoulders, forcing him to stay still.

"I need you to remember"