Chapter 1: A New Era

Underground Cave
October 31, 2038
11:00 pm

As an explosion of 2 different powers collided with, each other. Once it had faded away a body of a female was sent into the air and crashed into the wall of the cave while the other body was laying on the floor with their sword in their hand attempting to get up but as red lightning streaked across the person's body preventing from getting up whilst a 17-year-old boy jumped out and landed onto of him with a dagger enveloped with a thin black and blue aura above his head.

"Ah, Daisuke" ??? said wounded and a little surprised

Daisuke stayed silent and then thrust the dagger down into the person's chest killing them. As he did so, a tear started to fall from his face and onto the persons beneath him.

"Arigato, for everything that you've done for us dad," Daisuke said as he pulled out the dagger

"......." Sasuke said slowly making a smile

As Daisuke threw away the dagger in his hand, he then ripped the necklace around Sasuke's neck and picked up his sword out of his hands as he stood up. When he so did so a black circle appeared underneath Sasuke began to pull him inside as his entire body began to turn black as he was absorbed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you guys are probably wondering what the hell is going on, where is this place, and why the heck my son just killed me. Well, for you guys to know how we got to this point in time, we'll need to go back in time several years from this point in time. The story takes place in the Draconic Deus as well as the story of me and my sons.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present Time, 8 Years Ago
Kuoh Town
January 15, 2030
8:00 am

As two figures jumped from the platform onto the ground, one being a blonde-haired boy named Boruto and the other being a long black-haired boy named Astral. As they ran through Kuoh Town, Boruto climbed on the roof of a building and runs on top of the roof then jumps onto another sliding underneath the railing. As he continued to run on the roof, Astral grabs the side rail, he then hopped onto the roof and ran alongside Boruto.

"Matte Boruto, is it that bad?" Astral asked

"Of course, it's bad... it's really bad" Boruto said

Universal Pictures, New York
8:00 pm

"Alright, everyone that's a wrap for today," the direction said said

"Just 2 more months until this movie is completed then it's back to my beloved wife and kids," Ayame said stretching her arms

"Hey Ayame" Ami called out

As Ayame looked up to see Ami waving at her before she walked over to her. Ami hugged Ayame and ask her if she was hungry which made Ayame tells Ami that she's feeling a little peckish. Ami tells her that there is a restaurant half a mile from here.

"Ami can you wait for me, I need to go and change before we leave ok," Ayame said

"Sure," Ami said

"Good it won't take long," Ayame said

"You better not," Ami said

"Hai hai," Ayame said as she left

After a few minutes, Ayame walked back to where Ami was wearing dark blue pants, a black shirt, and a jacket along with black Aldo boots, and a sapphire necklace carrying her handbag over her left shoulder. Once Ayame and Ami met up outside, they walked over to the parking lot towards Ayame's car.