Blood Filled Roses

A/N- I looked it up it said Dream's favorite flower was roses Idk I'm way too lazy to do a lot of research to find it out.--

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream and George were on a Snapchat call alone. They were talking about the upcoming videos, though it was fun for the two being 'near' the other, it was a little bit better for George though. Known as he has obviously had a crush on the blonde for as long as they've known each other... But it was one-sided. And he knew that, but he also knew the blonde was straight. While they were still bull shitting around, George just started coughing... And coughing... And coughing... While still coughing he ran to his bathroom and threw up whatever was in his throat and he was shocked at what came up...

                                               Petals of a single, red rose.

 Dream's favorite flower. "I- Uhm- D-Dream?!-" In shock George called for the other male over the phone. "Yes? Are you okay Georgie?" "No, I'm serious but I just coughed up blood and roses!" George was shaken up while Dream, concerned, was looking up what it meant. "George here I looked it up it says that-" Dream began to explain to George the phenomenon going on... "w-whAt?!" His voice cracked as he yelled at the man trying to explain, "It says you have 'Hanahaki Disease?' " "HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS?!" "You need to... Confess to your crush??" Dream being confused obviously, it isn't everyday fiction becomes reality. "Or else?!" "Well, uhm.. You'll be suffocated by flowers-" "I'D RATHER DIE THAN CONFESS." "NO GEORGE!! DON'T DIE, IT DOESN'T TAKE THAT LONG FOR YOU TO ACTUALLY DIE, THIS ISNT A JOKE GEORGE."

"I- W- A- M-... UGH, FINE! I- ILIKEYOUOKAY! IFUCKINGLOVEYOUCLAY!!" He said it so fast Dream could only hear 'you'. "What?" "I said I love you!!" The call went silent... "You like me?.." "Yeah.." Silence fell over the two as the older male could feel something coming up his throat.

    (Listen idk what happens at this point so uh-- This is my version?? I guess-)

Instantly George's lungs spontaneously began to fill with full flowers and roots, he coughed uncontrollably the roots began to go up, and out of his mouth, the flowers began to sprout off of the roots... "I- *COUGH* CL- *COUGH COUGH* -AY! *COUGH*" "GEORGE! ARE YOU OKAY?!" "I CAN'T- *COUGH* BREATH!!--" -THUD.- All of a sudden George went silent... He had passed out into the roses and blood spread out onto the floor... "I-... George??..." Dream couldn't see what had happened on the other end. 

Deam soon swiftly ended the call and immediately called Wilbur who called the London police to go investigate the matter, they opened the bathroom door to the horrible sight. George was pronounced dead at the sight, nobody was charged with the crime 1. Because this was a newly found disease. 2. Nobody could legally be charged even if it was connected but not physically. And so it was labeled an accident and went hush-hush. Nobody was allowed to attend his funeral seeing as it could be "spread" from the dead to the living they had thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sorry for this being so short- I'm working on the next three chapters I'll randomly upload!!^^

Have an amazing day/night!! :D   And be you for you.

One more time if you hadn't read the desc (you should ;v;"):

 "Hanahaki Disease (花吐き病 (Japanese); 하나하키병 (Korean); 花吐病 (Chinese)) is a fictional disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. It ends when the beloved returns their feelings (romantic love only; strong friendship is not enough), or when the victim dies. It can be cured through surgical removal, but when the infection is removed, the victim's romantic feelings for their love also disappear."
 - https://fanlore.org/wiki/Hanahaki_Disease

~638 words.~