-=Chapter 2 - Likely=-

As he was at his work, doing his usual thing, he snapped. "UGH! I can't do this anymore! My wife is dead, and I'm just sitting here, doing nothing! DAMN!" He stood up, took a glass, as he was about to fill it with water, he noticed 2 girls chatting, with one crying, "I miss my husband, he was such a good person, he was shot dead. I received a piece of note, it --" Suddenly, John interrupted "Was this written at the note: 'Go to the warehouse at 2356 W. Manchester Ave.?'" "Yes... how'd you know..?" She replied. "Well, I kind of have such a note too, my wife, Mrs. Mikayla Amayo, she was murdered, shot dead too..." He replied. "May the incidents be.... related?" They both spoke at the same time. "Anyways, I'm sorry to hear your loss, but may I ask for your name?" John asked. "Ah, it's Mary. Nice to meet you, Mr... I'm sorry, what's your name?" Mary replied. "Amayo, Mr. John Amayo. Hey, want to come to my place for dinner?" John said laughingly. "Sure." shyly said Mary.

John went back to sit. He then realized he forgot to drink water. He went back, "Oh, you missed me right away?" Mary suddenly said. ".....I'm just here to drink water...." Replied John. Mary then went back to her seat, pissed off and embarassed.