ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 1: 𝓜𝔂 𝓫𝓸𝔂𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓫 𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪

𝙼𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊
I came home hoping to see Dazai smiling there at me. Instead, I came home to an empty house of silence. I was confused at first as to why he was not home yet. I tried calling him multiple times but he wouldn't answer. I got worried. I called everyone who knew him, even Atushi.

 I decided to call the police just in case. They came to my house asking for his phone number and more. I gave them the information they needed about Dazai. After they leave I get kinda worried about him. I notice that Dazai left his phone here which is kind of weird. Of course, you wouldn't leave your phone when you go out. So, I got more worried. The police came back and said they couldn't find him with any traces. I try to ask them if they could put up a sign or something to help me find any traces from people who might know where he went. They say if they get no more information they might put up some signs. But for right now I just have to wait to see what'll happen next.

I then get a phone call asking me to go to this place. I never heard of it before so I was confused. Since I didn't know anything about that place of course I said No. But right when I said that I heard Dazai's voice. The caller said that they'll give me Dazia back If I go there so I grabbed my bags and left immediately. I got there and everything blacked out. 

                      What'll happen next???