Chapter 5. Park Jimin.

A week has been passed since you moved from the countryside to the city because of an important work project commissioned to the company you work for, and you still can’t find yourself in the enormity of that metropolis.

You are not used to that kind of ambiance. You have lived in the outskirts of the city all your life, where you feel comfortable the most, in the quiet and calmness of your beautiful home town.

The sun blazes over the city, shining all over the crowded streets and tall buildings surrounding you like they could devour you any second. Today you decided to wear a baby blue pleated midi skirt with a flower pattern, a plain white t-shirt and white sneakers, to look cute but professional still.

It’s a hot day and you already got in the wrong bus, had to go back to the starting point and lost you favorite umbrella. You are walking non-stop, sweating and disoriented, trying to navigate through the sea of people converging all around. Like a chicken who has just been thrown into a new ranch.

Whenever you give another turn following the absurd and confusing directions of your phone’s GPS you find yourself more adrift every time, until you are totally and utterly lost, a feeling of despair invades you and you are about to give up and slowly slip into madness.

If just someone could stop for a minute to help pointing you in the right direction, but everyone is too focus in their own worlds that no one does, even when you are trying hard to get their attention. You miss home fellowship.

All of a sudden, someone stops at your plea for help. A surprisingly good-looking man with an oval face, pale skin, large almond shape brown eyes, straight and sharp nose, thick round lips and sharp jaw line.

He is wearing a long shirt with narrow stripes black and white, black tight jeans and chelsea boots; looking breathtaking. He takes his earphones off then looks at you with a bright smile when you ask him for directions.

—    “Oh! I know the place.” – The gorgeous man enthusiastically says. – “If you want I could guide you there.” – He gently offers.

—    “That would be super kind of you, if it’s not a difficulty”. – You politely respond to his rescuing proposition, grateful for his kindness.

—    “Of course not! It’s on my way.” – He friendly remarks. – “Follow me!” – He urges you with a sign of his arm.

He walks confidently, moving around like he owns the street, you limit yourself to just follow him keeping your mesmerized sight on him at every moment, you almost fall twice but you are not able take your eyes off of him.

When notices he smiles fondly at you; and you can’t help but to voice in awe your most deep inner thoughts.

—    “You are incredibly attractive.” – Immediately you turn your head down full of shame at your impromptu declaration to the cute stranger that is helping you navigate the crowded streets of the city. – “I’m sorry! I shouldn’t have said that.” – You are ashamed of your recent behavior, it’s not something you would normally do, but he doesn’t even look stagger.

—    “Actually, I find adorable that you think so.” – He states looking amused of you. – “You are so lovely, what’s your name?” – He asks with intrigued face.

—    “Y/N.” – You quickly respond eager to carry on with the conversation. – “What’s your name?” – The inquiry consumes you, there’s a need inside of you to know more about this man.

—    “You can call me Jimin.” – He answers in a melodic voice, captivatingly while he pulls his mid-long blonde hair back giving you a glimpse of his forehead. You try not to drool all over the floor meanwhile you keep walking alongside him.

—    “You have a beautiful name, Jimin.” – Looking at his eyes, you tell him sincerely. – “Where are you going?” – You keep questioning.

—    “I’m going to visit a close friend at his dance studio.” – Jimin looks enthusiastic.

—    “Do you dance?” – You can’t stop your curiosity and encouraged by his amiability you continue with the interrogation.

—    “I like to practice with him every now and then.” – He answers radiating happiness. – “I really love dancing.” – He adds.

—    “And I would love to watch you dancing.” – The thought of his thin and fit body moving rhythmically at a beat thrills you.

—    “Maybe I’ll invite you some day.” – Jimin says in overconfidently tone. – “What about you?” – He asks arching a brow.