20th Chapter

20th Chapter

TW: SEXUAL HARASSMENT

YIBO WOKE up not feeling Zhan beside him. He immediately stood up, wore a shirt and boxers before leaving Zhan's room. He looked around the house but only found Haikuan and Atticus talking in the garden.

"Ge, have you seen Zhan?" He asked while rubbing his left eye.

Haikuan looked in his direction and nodded, "Yeah. He walked Yuan and Yuri out," his brother informed him.

He slightly nodded and yawn, "What time did they leave?" He asked.

His brother looked at his watch before answering, "Around 6:30. Don't worry. They'll be here anytime soon," he said.

Yibo yawned again before leaving.

He stopped when he remembers what happened to him and Zhan. A flashback visits him. Him and Zhan, on his beach house, having... sex.

He stilled.

Fuck. He remembers him! With that, some of his memories start to play inside his head. How he meets Zhan and what's their relationship which is pure sex.

What the fuck.

He shook his head before sighing. He needs to talk to Zhan once he comes home. Though he remembers Zhan now, but not fully. Some parts are still blurry. He still can't remember how did they part ways.

After a few hours, he already fixed Zhan's room and took a bath. He wore simple black slacks and a white oversized t-shirt. He was drinking water when someone enters the kitchen. He thought it's Zhan but it's Atticus.

"Hey," Atticus greeted him.

Yibo nodded, "How are you?" Atticus asked

He shrugged, "I'm doing good." He uttered, "Why?" He asked and looked at his friend.

Atticus chuckled, "Nothing. It's just that after you got into an accident, we haven't fooled around again," he said before sitting on the countertop.

Yibo smiled a little. Xueyang is his best friend, that's for sure but Atticus stood up as an older brother to him. He and Haikuan don't bond that much because his older brother is busy working and Atticus sustained all that older brother does to a younger brother.

"That's true," he whispered and sighed.

Atticus ruffles his hair, "That's fine. Focus on Zhan. Do you remember him now?" He asked before looking at him.

Yibo nodded, "Yeah. Little by little, I'm starting to remember but not fully. I still don't know the cause why I and Zhan parted ways," he said.

Atticus laugh, "Once you remember that, you'll probably call yourself stupid, asshole, and coward," his friend teases him.

He makes face, "That bad?" He asked.

His friend nodded, "Yes. That bad." He uttered and grin at him.

Yibo and Atticus are busy teasing each other, filling their missing bond when suddenly Haikuan made an appearance.

He entered the kitchen panting.

They looked at Haikuan weirdly, "Oh, what happened to you?" He asked his brother.

Haikuan didn't answer. He just looked at him catching his breath. He's pale and he looked scared as if something bad happened.

Yibo doesn't know why but his heart starts beating fast. He got nervous and chills starts running through his spine.

"Haikuan, what the fuck happened?" Gone the playful Yibo. He's serious right now.