Mina

Asuna POV
What the hell is Kito doing he lost more health then the rest of the group. Why did he waste so much money he could have gotten better armor , 25% health at the least, he can't possibly kill the boss with that health I thought as I healed the group. " Asuna heal the group I'll hold off the boss" now I get it I can't heal the much so if the group is getting attacked and dealing more damage they die. "Kito watch out" Klein yelled Kito turned around and blocked the hit but was having a hard time holding off the boss. I grabbed my sword but then I saw blue sword skill hit the boss. It was like me fighting Kito hit the ground know he's at 10% health I tried healing him but I'm out of mana. A person in a red and white hood helped him up they both charged in and started to hit the boss last bar of HP now half but then the person was hit and was put to half health. Kito ran in he yelled something then jumped in the air he had both swords no way is he using a skill move. It reminds me of Kirito's starburst move, the sword both turned black before he landed he craved a X with fire and turn to us and then the boss blow up in to polygons. He walked over to the person he was talking the him or her. The the person pulled down the hood it was a girl she has red brown hair and light red eyes. They walked over to the group.

Kirito POV
Who is she but all I know is that Kito is safe and she saved him. " hey guy" Kito said the whole group ran to Kito thanking him and asking about the move he did " gezzz hold on man you act like Klein druck times two the move is called Solar strike oh yea and this is Mina" ever one was looking at Mina and thanking her for saving Kito so was I. "It was no problem I was walking to a shop to sell sum drops and saw you guys fighting a level 25 boss and came to help him."
" HOLD ON WHAT HELL KITO WHAT WERE YOU THINKING A LEVEL 25 BOSS YOUR CRAZY YOU ALMOST GOT YOUR SLEF KILLED AND THE HOLD GROUP KILL."Wow Asunas pissed I feel bad for Kito you don't what to be in front of Asuna when she mad. But she calmed down fast yui flow over "Kito are you ok I was looking at the boss and was scanning it and my date base said it was impossible for a level 25 BOSS to be beaten by a level 15 and level 12 players and you shouldn't have a skill move at this level, level 25 is when you have a chance of getting a skill sill it is a .25 chance of getting it at level 25 only highly skilled players can get it." Yui said no way then Kito has a skill move at level 15.

25 minutes later Inn
Mina POV
We were at the inn I got to meet everyone in Kito's group there all pretty nice. Hey guys it was nice to meet you but I have to go so. "All come on you going all ready"
"Lis your as bad as Klein drunk when you drunk" Kito-Kun said kirito-Kun
"Just call me kirito you don't have to be so proper" ok kirito well guys I'm going.
"Hey what we're are you...."
I left the inn and walked alone I'm not going to let any die if I stay in the group they'll die trying to save me like the others.

So how was this and plz plz plz don't hate jk just hate I waited so long to update sorry *face palm* well it's late at night and I need sleep for end of course exams so ready
KitogamingZY out pez out