Little miss princess becomes little miss dead

"Move bitch!" Michelle Pinkly, the most popular/bully girl in the school, shouted at me and attempted to shove me to the ground. I dodged and she fell to the floor. Today was the little sluts birthday, and I'll make it her last.
"Move bitch!" I mocked her. Everyone laughed. She growled, and got up, trying to hit me. I punched her in the face and she fell to the floor again. Her eyes filled with tears. "Baby," I thought.
"Mr. Randy!" (Sorry, I don't know what his last name is) She shouted, and the teacher that had come out of no where moved through the crowd. Michelle got up and gloated at me. No one knows his last name. He likes being called Mr. Randy. It makes him feel like we're children. He likes it when we sound like 6 year olds. Perverted, right? I've seen him before. He had been the one to make Jeff . . . beautiful. He had a scar on his right eye, and his eyes were blank, as if even today he thinks about what he had done. I walked up to him until our bodies almost touched, and leaned forward, going on my tippy toes, until my lips nearly touched his ear.
"I know what you did to a certain boy," I whispered.
"You know nothing," he snarled.
"I know Jeff," I whispered. He froze, and leaned back, his eyes growing wide.
"HOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" He screamed. I smirked.
"I know him," I simply said.
"How?!" He asked, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me.
"I just know him. He loves me," I said.
"YOU LIAR!!!!!!!" He said, and grabbed my throat. His phone dinged, and he calmed down, grabbing his phone and reading what it said. His eyes grew wide, and he screamed, throwing the phone. I grabbed it while it was flying across the hallway, and read it.

Bleach_Jeff: I found you. Stay away from her. Touch her and you die.

I smirked. That's my Jeffy. I texted him back.

Randy_the_clown: hey. It's Cameron. Love how you scared him. XD.
Bleach_Jeff: anything for you. ;)

I smiled and handed Randy the phone back. He just stared at it in his hand.
"Why did you make it Bleach_Jeff? Is it because of what you did?" I purred out the question. He ran. Pussy.
"What? How? Who?" Michelle asked. I smirked.
"Let's just say I know a old friend of his that he owes something," I said, and walked away laughing insanely.
~~~~time warp to night~~~~
"Happy yet?" I wrote in blood (Michelle's) on a tree. Nightmare growled in excitement. Michelle lay dead on the ground in her pink nightgown covered in her blood. I took her heart and put it in a jar with her name labeled on it.
"I'll save you for my birthday," I murmured. I laughed, the voices in my head screaming for more.
"Kill Randy!" One screamed, and it got my attention.
"Kill Randy?" I thought.
"He hurt your Jeff, so you shall hurt him," it said more calmly.
"Ok," I said out loud.
"Are you really that crazy?" I heard someone say.
"Crazy's my middle name," I said.
"I thought it was Melody?" He joked, and jumped out of my tree. Nightmare growled, than sniffed him, nuzzling her head into his hand. Jeff chuckled, and rubbed her head, making her purr like a kitten. I laughed.
"Do you have voices in your head?" I couldn't help but ask.
"Yes," he said, and relief ran through my veins, helping me relax like it was a drug.
"Mine told me to kill . . . Randy," I said.
"Randy? The teacher Randy, or the person responsible for my beauty Randy?" He said - I think joked? - and continued to pet Nightmare.
"Both. They're the same Randy,"
"What makes you think that?"
"The scar, the way his eyes look vacant, fearing that you will come back and slaughter him like a pig. And the way he reacted when I mentioned your name I knew he was the Randy," I explained.
"Well, sorry but you can't kill him. He's mine," he said, and wrapped his arm around my waist, bringing me close to him.
"Aw, but I thought I was yours," I pretended to whine.
"You? You want to die?" He joked.
"Ah. Have I been naughty. I deserve a spanking," I giggled.
"Maybe we could kill him together. Or let him live. He did do a good job," he said, and his right hand went under his face and went from left to right, as if he was showing off what Randy gave him. I kissed his lips. Did I mention that my tree was on a hill, and was the only tree on the hill, and that there was a beautiful view, and that the kiss felt even more wonderful when there was a sunrise and that is was beautiful, and that it was BEAUTIFUL!? He slipped his tongue in my mouth, and his hand went on my ass. He gave it a squeeze. I squealed in delight in his mouth, and he tried to laugh, but I muffled it with my tongue. Sadly, he pulled away.
"You said you deserved a spanking. So, come here and I'll spanking you," he said, and I tried to escape, giggling as his hand squeezed my ass pervertedly with a look in his eyes. It made my horny. He spanked me. I enjoyed it. A lot. He kissed me again. His lips left mine and he bit and sucked greedily on my neck, earning some groans of pleasure from me. My breathing sped up and he kissed my lips again.
How long is this going to last? Nightmare asked.
I was thinking the same thing. I heard someone else ask. Maybe Slendy.
Yup it's me. He reassured me.
So, how long is this going to last?
"Maybe awhile. You better get out of my head, before you see what I want," I thought. They stopped talking to each other through my head and Nightmare left to go chat with her new friend. My mind thought about what he was like in bed, that if he was still a virgin, and if I was his first kiss. He was my first kiss, I was a virgin still, and I wasn't sure if I was fabulous in bed or not. Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't. I'd let him be rough, and let him take the lead, because I'm positive I won't know what I'm doing.
I'm showing him what you're thinking.
"NO!!!!!" I thought.
Yes.
"You're so mean Nightmare!"
I showed him what you want. How's that mean? He does want to take the lead, and you were his first kiss. And he still has his v-card! I know you want his . . . you-know. He doesn't know either if he's good in bed. Ohh. And he suggested, in these words, 'we should try sometime. Maybe tonight in our victims blood. ;)'. Kind of romantic, kind of sexy, kind of flirty, kind of not romantic at all.
"You son of a bitch."
You mean 'daughter of a bitch'?
"It's a metaphor, meaning 'I hate you sooo much right now'"
Don't worry, I know you secretly love me. :)
I sighed. Nightmare can be funny at times, but sometimes I think she's secretly Ben's shape shifting sister.
I heard that.
"Of fucking course you did, Nightmare. You hear EVERY FUCKING THING!!!!!!!!!!!"
There's no need for that language.
"I swear to God if you don't get out of my head I will KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
She giggled, and the only thing I heard was Jeff breathing and the quiet whispers in my head, pleased by the kisses that Jeff was happily giving me. I gripped his hoodie like my life depended on it. Unfortunately he pulled away, breathing hard.
"Did Nightmare tell you my . . . 'suggestion'?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow.
"Maybe," I grinned evilly. He smirked and chuckled darkly, sending my body tingling.
"I kind of like it. But . . ."
"Ah, come on. There's always a but," he whined.
"But . . . all you have to seduce me. It doesn't matter if you surprise me. But if you want to I'll act surprised. Make me feel special. Please," I purred.
"I love that idea. But not as much as I love you. Maybe I will do it," he purred, and leaned forward, kissing me until I forgot how to breath.
"Breath," he breathed out, and I obeyed.
"I love surprises. But not as much as I love you," I said. I think it turned him on because he kissed me longer than the 'I forgot how breath because that was beautiful' kiss.
"I love you," he mumbled when we pulled away, a rope of saliva leaving our mouths, before braking and making me lick my lips, licking the saliva that wasn't mine. I smiled dreamily.
"I love you more," I said.
"I love you the mostest,"
"I love you more than the universe,"
"I love you more than myself,"
"Wow, that's deep," I said sarcastically, giggling when he rolled his eyes, and he took that advantage to kiss me again until I felt . . . finally happy. As if God showed mercy and gave me something to feel happy about.
(Jeff's POV)
I love her more than God could give me. We were kissing near her tree, and I could never be happier than this.
She wants you.
"Really. I never noticed," I thought sarcastically. I thought it was one of the voices in my head.
I'm not.
"Then who are you?"
Nightmare.
"Nightmare?"
The jaguar that you petted awhile ago.
"Oh."
She's wondering what you're like in bed. If you were her first kiss, if you were still a virgin, if you wanted to take the lead, and that she'd let you be rough.
"Really?"
Really.
"Well, tell her I don't know what I'm like in bed, she is my first kiss, I still have my v-card, I would love to take the lead because my ego would go crazy huge (as big as my penis XD) and that I'm always rough, even if I don't have permission. Oh, and I have a suggestion. We should try sometime. Maybe tonight in our victims blood. ;)"
Ok. I told her and she's mad at me. Bye. I'll get out of your hair.
"You mean out of my head? XD"
Ha ha ha.
I heard silence, except for the quiet breathing of Cameron, and the sound of lips smacking together. Oh, and the quiet whispers in my head. Usually they tell me to kill, but this morning they were whispering, telling me to protect her, to kiss her and pleas her.
~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you bros enjoyed. I promise, there will be baby making in the next chapter. You just have to love me. XD!!!