Alone Chapter 1

Alone

// Chapter 1 //

I knocked on the door my palms sweating. 

No response. 

"Chris! Chrissy!" I knocked again. 

Nothing. 

I lifted the foot mat and found the spare key. Perfect. I slid it into the lock and opened the door. "Chris..." I asked as I walked through the house. I heard crying from behind one of the doors. 

I slowly walked in...

She didn't realize me in the room. She was balling her eyes out, mascara running down her cheeks as Ed Sheeran was playing in the background. 

It broke my heart to see my bestfriend in pain. 

She looked up and her mouth hung open as tears were running down her cheeks. No words came out. 

"I see you still keep your spare key under the mat..." I said leaning against her door. 

"Harry...Harry! Oh my God Harry!" She screamed jumping up and running towards me. 

She jumped up wrapping her legs around my waist and putting her arms around my neck. She was crying in the crook of my neck, "oh my God. You're here! How are you here!? How'd you get my address. How? How...Oh gosh I'm sorry. I'm getting your shirt all dirty.." She said attempting to to wipe off the black from her mascara off my white V-neck. "It..its fine." I said wiping her tears. I frowned. "Why are you crying?" I asked her. "Um. Its nothing..how? Why are you here?" She asked me. 

"I asked first" I told her. 

"My boyfriend. Its nothing, he just broke my heart like the little jerk he is!" She cried some more into my neck. 

I carried her over to the bed and sat her down rubbing her back. "Shh. Baby, its his loss. He doesn't know what a good thing is. Baby, calm down." I told her passing her a tissue. She wiped off her tears. 

"How are you here? How did you find me?" She asked me her voice cracking. 

"I asked some boys that go to your school where your house was. I had to see you. Baby I missed you so much!" I told her hugging her even tighter. 

"I missed you too!" She said smiling her green eyes sparkling making her face pop up. 

"I...I am going to go shower. Then we'll talk." She whispered quietly. 

"I'll miss you." I told her kissing her cheek. 

She got up weakly and walked into her bathroom before flashing me a smile. 

It broke my heart to know some jerk broke her's. 

Chris was my bestfriend. 

She has been for a long time. 

Once I became Harry Styles 1/5 of the biggest boy band in the world. We became less close ever since I moved to London. 

But while I was on vacation I wouldn't be a very good bestfriend if I didn't visit her. 

Would I? 

-----------------

Ouf, first chapter! Hope you enjoyed ♥

Please comment/vote for more! :*

-B