Alone Chapter 5

Alone

// Chapter 5 //

I woke up with my arms around sleeping beauty, the sun peeking from the curtains shining onto her white skin as she lay on my chest. She was flawless in my eyes. I loved her so much as a friend, a sister, more. But I have to deal with the fact that I didn't ask her out before my audition, I am the one that left her...

She lightly groaned "stupid curtains" she yawned slightly. I chuckle vibrated threw my chest, "you awake?" She asked not opening her eyes. 

"Yup."

"Good. Can I have my surprise now?" She sleepily asked. 

I laughed as I stretched my arms high above my head. 

"No. You'll get them tonight...at. Dinner." I told her. Her head looked up she licked her lips, "thank God! Because yesterday you were so tired we didn't even get dinner!" She said. I laughed, she was so cute when she tried to be angry.

"Our reservation is at 3:00p.m" I told her. 

"3:00p.m??For dinner? Don't you think that's a little early?" She asked me. 

"Just go take a shower," I said pushing her off the bed. 

She giggled and headed off towards the bathroom. 

-

"Where are we going Haz?" She whined once again. 

"You'll know once we get there" I told her for the fourth time. She stomped her foot like she was a small child. 

We turned the block and her eyes widened. "You're bringing me here?" She asked me. 

"Yup. Some of the best memories were here." I responded. 

It was one of the parks we would go to as kids once she was put in an orphanage. 

She put her head down and uncomfortably put her head in the crook of my neck. 

"I don't like these ugly memories of the past," she told me. 

"Well tonight its going to be good memories, ok baby?" I asked as I placed a kiss on her cheek. 

I walked over to the open ice cream bar beside the swings and ordered us 2 chocolate fudge ice creams. I passed one to her, she took a bite and the air got less tense. 

We'd been sitting on the park bench for an hour just talking. I loved the amazing feeling of talking to Christina, it was so easy for me to tell her what was on my mind. And I knew she would never judge me. 

I looked down at my watch, 

"Oh common let's go to dinner." I said letting out my hand. Her 'petite' arm wrapped around mine as we started walking to the restaurant. 

It was nothing fancy, Chris didn't like that type of stuff. Normal girls would wear a dress or skirt on a first date, do their hair, and make up. 

Not Christina. 

Christina had walked out of her bedroom wearing a loss fitting T-Shirt and a pair of skinny jeans along with her dirty purple converse. She finished her look with a simple high bun. 

She was so cute. 

We walked into Apple Bee's as I gave my reservation number. 

"I'm surprise no one has spotted you yet." she whispered into my ear. "Same. I thought at lest one person would, but the paparrazzi have probably been watching me since we left." I said rolling my eyes. We sat down, I ordered for the both of us. 

"Can I know the damn surprise now?!" She asked me getting impatient. I laughed, "not yet. After dinner." I said. 

*

We walked out of the restaurant to be greeted by a few camera's. I held Christina's tiny hand tighter pulling her close to me, "just put your head down and ignore them." I whispered to her. I wish I hadn't said anything though, everything you'd tell Christina not to do, she would do. 

Before I knew it she flipped the front of her bangs to fix them while she smiled and waved to the camera's. I laughed at her reaction to the press. 

She bumped her hip into mine, "hey don't laugh at me. Its not my fault the camera's love me." She said flipping her bangs once again, the action got me overwhelmed. She let out another big smile to the camera, she was so cute. We kept walking and soon the camera's left us alone, we had returned to the park we were in this afternoon. 

"Can I please have my surprise now?!" She asked once again. 

"ok." 

"So, yesterday I was going through your IPod and I saw your play list....its pretty obvious that you're a big fan of Ed Sheeran." I made out slowly. She looked at me with a blank expression. 

"So..."

"So. Ed is coming to Holmes Chapel the day before spring break. So I got us tickets." I told her. 

She jumped up. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" She screamed, I laughed at her and nodded my head. "BUT! BUT. THEY..THE TICKETS WERE SOLD OUT. HOW DID YOU...?" She asked stilled excited. "Christina. I know the man. I think I'd be able to get us a few tickets." I told her. She attacked me in a big hug "thank you thank you thank you! You're the best friend ever!" She said into my chest. 

"That's not all." 

"Its not!?"

"Nope. The day after the concert is the first day of Spring break...I was thinking we'd go somewhere for break. Somewhere like...London?" 

"OH MY GOD!!! YOU CANT BE SERIOUS!" She exclaimed. 

"I'm serious! Me and the lads have a charity concert in London during the break and I thought we'd fly out there together and spend the week! You'd also get to meet the boys!" 

"Oh my God Harry. You're the best! I'd love to go!" She said wrapping her arms around my waist hugging me as her head was placed in the crook of my neck. 

I hugged her back resting my chin on her shoulder, 

"I'm so excited now!" She exclaimed. "I'm excited too! Come on. Let's go home, its getting really dark." I told her as we started walking to the exit of the park.

-------

Sorry I updated kind of late! :3 I'm trying to get 1 chapter out every day but I have a lot of homework. Ha ha please please vote/comment telling me what you think! :*

-B