{ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚: Itadori Yuji}

3RD POV:
Lua woke up with a start as the sound of her new alarm clock blared loudly, she groaned and turned it off. Dragging herself out of bed, she showered and threw on some clothes before walking downstairs. Upon entering the kitchen she found Amilia making her breakfast, she smiled lightly and sat at the kitchen isle. Amilia finally noticed her presence and smiled at her, "goodmorning my lady, how did you sleep?" She asked sweetly. Lua smiled at her softly before nodding, "I slept alright, I'm excited for today. Finally meeting humans and going to their school!" She exclaimed looking at her new phone. Amilia chuckled lightly and put her breakfast on a plate before bringing it to her.

"Amilia, what about you? Aren't you going to eat?" Lua asked with concern, Amilia smiled at her softly and turned back to the counter she was cleaning. "I've already eaten my lady don't worry about me" she said with a smile, Lua shrugged and finished her own breakfast. Finally done she slid her phone into her pocket and grabbed her cute shoulder bag, giving Amilia a hug goodbye and heading out the door.

Lua smiled brightly at the world around her as she walked, she was so excited! Seeing all the humans and their kids walk past her, she even saw their little dogs! It was a lovely morning to her, finally she came upon the building that would be her school. Sugisawa Third High school.
She gave a determined huff and walked in, stopping by the front office for a schedule and then off to her classes. On her way she bumped into a boy, he had pink hair in a undercut and brown eyes. She bumped into his chest with an "umph!" And looked up at him, apologizing nervously. He just smiled at her, "hey it's okay, you didn't mean to! Are you new? I'm Itadori, Itadori Yuji!" He spoke with his hand out to shake hers. She smiled back at him and shook his hand, "yes I am haha. I'm Lua, Lua Ryoko" she said softly. He nodded and asked if she needed help getting around to which she happily agreed.

*{TIME SKIP}*

After her last class, Yuji spoke up and asked if she like to accompany him to his occult club. She agreed and followed him down the hallways, they stopped at a door with a sign that said "Occult Club". He opened the door for her and she was greeted with two new faces, they introduced themselves as Sasaki and Iguchi. They were upperclassmen of her and yuji, she smiled and introduced herself back. She sat on top of a bookshelf and laughed as she watched them play with a makeshift ouji board.

[LUAS POV]

Spirit god! Spirit god! What creature is the council president barely weaker than!?" Yuji asked the board, it suddenly moved and I watched as they began to laugh. "A sea angle is stronger? Haaaa!" Yuji exclaimed, I giggle at their antics as I sit on a beanbag and watch them. Suddenly someone had burst open the door, "occult club!" I heard the voice say.

"Hey, plankton president! What's up?" Yuji asked the person, he walked in and slammed a paper on the table. "As you were previously informed, a research club with no real activities must forfeit its club room. So evacuate this room at once!" He said, i sat up and glared at him, weren't yuji's friends and I enough for a club? Yuji turned and looked back at him, "you shouldn't underestimate our members, president." He said with a smirk. I smiled at his words and looked to Sasaki who pulled a book off the shelf and slammed it on the table, I stood up and walked over to see it. "Hmm, Mystery Events 101 huh? Smart Sasaki!" I thought to myself as the President questioned her on the book, I leaned on the edge of the table and watched her. "You know about our rugby field being closed off right?" She asked the president, he nodded at her words. "Yes, some of the students who fell ill were actually hospitalized." He spoke to her, she stood upright and pointed a finger at him.

"Don't you think that's strange? We're talking about tough rugby players here! Truth is, players said they started hearing mysterious sounds and voices right before they fell ill." She spoke and picked up the book, flipping it open to a page of a news article. "That's when we found this newspaper article from thirty years ago. It talks about the disappearance of Yoshida-San, who worked with the construction company. And it mentions that he was last sighted here at Sugisawa Third High School during construction." She told the president, I leaned toward her more now invested in this mystery story she was telling. The presidents eye twitched but she kept talking. "Yoshida-San was struggling to make ends meet, so he turned to loan sharks and those organizations were after him." She finished before throwing up her hand in a dramatic stance. "So that means! The whole disaster at the rugby field was caused by the vengeful spirit of Yoshida-San, who's buried there!" She spoke proudly as her, yuji, and Iguchi did a dramatic pose together.