Chapter- 1

Heyo Guys it's my first fairytail story hope you like it leave a comment and also some ideas in the comment thankya!
[please don't hate the characters Like /Lisanna just because she is close with Natsu (Just a example) It's just they role in this story so ya. I personally actually Like her but, not the shipping so yeah.
------------------------------
LUCY POV
"Once again Natsu isn't here It doesn't fit him at all not to come at the cantine It's now break Levy"I said to her I was often wondering why it's the 3rd time he isn't here.

Levy said"Well...maybe he is with Happy?"she said and ate the sausage ,I played boring with my fork and sausage.

"No he is in extal-"Suddenly she interrturpt me "I think I know why Natsu isn't here!"She said sick "Really why ?"I asked her

"The sausage doesn't taste at all good they forgot to put some seasoning!"she said angry.

"Levy..levy it can't taste at all bad"I gave it a try "Your right they forgot to put a little salt"I said to her sarcastic the sausage tasted like a sausage.

"GUYS....GUYS!"wendy ran to us both.

"Did you taste the sausage it taste like nothing!"she said "Right let's go to the lunch lady!"Levy stood up and went with wendy to her.

"Now I'm alone"I said silent.

"Do you miss Natsu?"Erza said.

"Nope "I was shocked that Erza was here I didn't notice her at all.

"Since when are you here Erza?!"I said to her.

"Well..I though you wanted to go to the lunch lady because this cake doesn't taste at all like a cake!"she screamed.

"Levy and Wendy are there"I said "ERZA-San !!"Juvia ran to her.

"What's the problem?!"I said to juvia.

"Are you Erza??"Juvia said scary *she is really really scary sometimes *.

"Eh..come and sit with us Juvia"erza said and ate her cake.

"I wanted to ask you what present I should give Gray-kun I mean it's our5th Annivarsary here in HIGHSCHOOL Fairytail?"she said to erza.

"Well...Why don't you ask him the pefect gift is always something that never come to your Ideas Tell me your Ideas!?"Erza said and ate her cake.

"You know about bous Erza?"I was suprise she never said things like that.

"Didn't you know that Erza has a boyfriend?!"Juvia said "Well...No wonder you don't have one"she said Ice cold.

"Who is your Boyfriend"I was suprise.

"It's Berry"Juvia said.

"Who is Berry?!!"I said to Erza she said happy"Berry this is Lucy ,Lucy Berry!" *well Berry was her cake no wonder strawBERRY I though she had a boyfriend*.

"Nice to meet you Erza's ca- I mean Erza's Boyfriend Berry^.^"I said sarcastic "I gave him already chocolate pralines but he put it in the rubbish"Juvia said sad.

"Don't you think you should move on I mean he never notice you often!"Charle said and drank her tea "Since when are you he-"I wanted to finish my sentence ,but Erza stopped me"You should never ever stop loving someone it doesn't matter if he has a girlfriend married or anything!"she said while eating her cake.

"If you think so maybe you should let him space you know this quote:,,If you love someone sent him fre-"and once again someone stopped me"Okay Lucy!"she said and ran to gray.

"Just sent him free that isn't at all a quote?"Charle said "WELL....I wanted to finish my sentence If you love someone sent hin free if he comes back was it meant to be!"I said

"That's too too too"Erza said "Romantic I know Just read it some of book from Levy"I said amd made a bite of the sausage.

Juvia POV
There is Gray-kun I wanted to ran to him in the table there were Elfman,Laxus,Gajeel and many more...

I ran to his table I heard how Gajeel said"Attention there is Gray's Girlfriend"he said and laughed a little bit.

I just ignored it but suddenly I stopped I remembered what Lucy said "If you love someone sent him free or what Charle" said "You should give him space move on he never noticed you at all" or what erza said "Never give up to love him".

Okey Juvia just ignore him and walk on the other way to the class "does it work?".

Gray POV
Not again Juvia just ignore her gray "Hey Gray there is your Girlfriend"Gajeel whispered to me I pinched him on his face.

She didn't even said something yes I'm free from her -.-"!

THE END of This CHAPTER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading!
Hope You guys like it!
Did you like it? *.*
Hate it? -.-"
Was it boring? -_-
Was it Weird? '.'
Was it Funny?^_^
Write it on the comment!
Write Ideas & some opinions!
Thank you GUYS!
Have a nice day.

~xoxo hiyuhyiu