13: his promise

Almost a week passed,

Yoongi knew what the doctor warned him for was coming sooner. Yoongi knew very well. All signs were there. Jiminy was dying quicker than normal. He wasn't healthy in any way. His tough ng got worse each day and lasted longer which either ended up with him gasping for air or passing out from not being able to inhale between the coughs. Yoongi had his hands full all the time. Not that he minds it, it was for the one he loves. He will do everything for jimin.

He would even give Jimin his heart for real.

During the week yoongi had been disappearing from time to time. Secretly preparing things here and there, meeting with people in the village or spending time in the basement. Jimin was clueless about the odd behaviour of Yoongi recently. He had found interest in gardening. Sitting outside in the grass with his delicate beautiful hand in the soil to plant the flowers, or walking around with water for the thirsty plants. Shorter said, he was in the garden a lot now. It was nearing summer so he enjoyed being outside now the cold was fading again. Jimin wasn't looking any better, not even now the summer was nearing and the cold and fevers were slowly fading. From the city, Jimin looked paler than before, his eye color had faded into a greyscale. it was unsettling for most villagers who saw him, they started calling jimin names too. But yoongi would protect the boy....

Jimin looked at the yellow flower he just watered, seeing a little bee land on the flower. He looked at it curiously, seeing how the bee collected the dust which stuck to his legs and little fur. Jimin extended his finger to touch the bee wondering if it would feel soft. but before he could touch the insect Yoongi approached him.

"Jimin...it's time for dinner. Are you coming inside?" the man asked with his always so gentle voice.

Jimin nodded. He would love to just reply in words. but he shouldn't. He didn't want to, that was a one time thing. He won't try it ever again. He just wanted to let yoongi know he loved him back just as much. He hasn't opened his mouth to speak ever since he spoke those words. Yoongi reminded him it was okay, that he didn't have to speak, that it wouldn't make him love him any less. And Jimin will believe the other he trusts yoongi.

"I put everything ready. wait for me at the table, i will get your drink and food" Yoongi smiled back disappearing inside the mansion letting jimin change from his garden clothes into his elegantly detailed outfit he loved to wear daily if he could.

Just as told, Jimin sat down at the table waiting patiently for Yoongi to bring him his dinner. First yoongi came into the room holding a big glass of water placing it on the table in front of Jimin.

"There's some water, I bet you're thirsty after working in the garden for so long, '' Yoongi said, being thoughtful. When was he not, he was always thinking of jimin. and what he did may affect the other in a way. He wanted Jimin to not know about anything now, he wanted Jimin to not have to stress himself, to not be uncomfortable. Jimin should feel loved and happy, and Jimin was. thanks to yoongi, jimin felt happy and loved, even if he was sick, even if he felt so horrible every day he woke up. A kiss or just a touch of yoongi was enough to cheer him up and get him through the pain of each day.

"Or do you want something else?"

Jimin shook his head quickly and grabbed the glass taking a few big gulps showing he liked the water. but when he wiped his mouth with the white tissue he began coughing again. Luckily Yoongi was right there with him and was quick to respond. keeping the boy straight and putting the tissue over his lips so Jimin caught in the cloth. Jimin's cough faded and he was now breathing heavy like his throat was being shut tight.

"My love....'' Yoongi said, a bit lost for words, the tissue was stained with blood which is still spreading and shimmering from how fresh it was. "Please hold on just a little longer, everything will be okay. you will be okay"

Jimin held his neck, taking deep breaths and slowly getting himself back together.

"I promise, like I promised you a long time ago." Yoongi smiled and used a new clean tissue to remove the last bits of blood from the boy's lips. "there, all clean. now just wait a minute and i will bring out the food."

Jimin smiled at him ignoring the intense burn in his throat and pain in his stomach.

In the kitchen Yoongi looked at the cutting board, blood all over it. he turned around and put a cloche over the food and took it in his hands. He felt worried, he hoped to cure the boy somehow. Yoongi left the kitchen and entered the dining hall where at the end of the table the boy sat, his hands folded elegantly on his lap as he waited patiently for the man to return. Yoongi walked to the boy and placed the plate in front of the slowly dying boy.

"Here, try this," Yoongi said and removed the cloche revealing the dinner for today. Jimin's eyes moved from yoongi's face to the plate seeing a finger on the plate. A heart was drawn with the blood around it. Jimin looked at the man who took care of him so well and tilted his head.

"Pinky promise I will make you better," Yoongi said and smiled, a hint of something unsettling in his eyes. He showed his left hand where a bandaid was wrapped. his pinky finger is missing. The younger boy, who was dressed so beautifully and elegantly, smiled lovingly at Yoongi and looked at the plate. Using the golden fork to take the finger off the plate and take a bite...

---

I want to marry this story- okay lol thanks for reading bye eifhsjhgksrhilhglhg

see you in next update~

🌼🌼🌼