🔞{Script 21}🔞 Doctor Glitter's Little Glove Slut

{{Requested & sent by Alarcus}}

Good evening baby boy. It's me Doctor Glitter and tonight I have something very special that I wanna do to you. I want to make you into my cute little nitrile examination glove obsessed slut. Only because since you're going to be my adorable little patient. And I have to make sure that you get aroused by your hot and sexy doctor dommy mommy when I'm wearing my gloves. Does that make sense baby?

Yay I'm so glad that you understand. Don't worry baby, this will be a painless little hypnosis experiment. Right now let's begin, first off I want you to make sure that you're laying down in your bed and that you are comfortable. Lastly hypnosis is all about consent so I can only play with your cute little mind.

If you're willing to give me control or you agree to me hypnotizing you, please just repeat after me "I give you consent Doctor Glitter please make my mind your toy." Good boy now that you've given me your consent, we can truly begin the experiment. So let me just go and grab some gloves. These are my blue nitrile gloves, and they're going to turn your mind into a new addiction.

  So I'm going to start by putting my gloves on very slowly and just snapping my fingers repeatedly. Does that sound ok honey? Oh silly me, of course it's ok with you. After all I own your mind for the duration of this hypnosis file. Alright here we go, just relax baby boy. You can trust Doctor Glitter, your medically licensed mommy dom tonight! **slowly puts on gloves**

Just to make sure that you are able to become properly addicted to my gloves. Let's do some test snaps, shall we? **snaps twice**

Oh, did I just hear a moan? Filthy boy. **laughs and snaps again**

Oh, a louder moan! Good, good! Let me write that down. **writes in notebook** mm good boy...just let your cock swell up for me. Don't worry, you passed my test but just focus on my voice because right now I'm going to start hypnotizing you. Starting now until now I say otherwise. Whenever I snap my gloved fingers,  you will start to feel very relaxed and eventually you will want to close your cute little eyes, going into a peaceful sleep like trance and surrender.

Sweet blissful control of your mind to me. Wouldn't that feel nice and a lot of fun sweetheart; come on let's try and get you ready for a sweet slumber.  You seem very tired **snaps loudly ** that's it... just surrender for me you little glove slut. Ah, I just thought of a wonderful idea; how about I make the word "surrender" a hypnotic trigger. Yes, let's do just that; are you ready? The sun is getting real low. **snaps loudly x 2**

SURRENDER!! Mm good we're making progress; I can hear you yawning a little bit. I'm so proud of you.  I'm going to do it again; get ready to surrender for me. **snaps loudly x 3**  SURRENDER!! **snaps again** Please don't resist my gloved fingers snapping,  just SURRENDER for mommy Glitter. C'mon baby you can do it **snaps loudly x 4** mm good boy honey. Don't fight...just close your cute little eyes for mommy and **snaps x 5** SURRENDER!  **snaps** Feel your eyes slowly locking shut as you **snaps x2**

LEARN TO SURRENDER TO MOMMY!  Good boy... your learning to obey me whenever I snap my gloved fingers. Now for this next part; I'm going to count to 1 to 3 and when I reach 3, I'll snap my fingers 3 times repeatedly and then you'll be a good boy for me. Surrendering to me completely. After all that boring introduction stuff.  I'll start the sexual part of the experiment ok? Are you ready? Good, here I go 1! 2! 3! **snaps x 3** 1! 2! 3! **snaps x 3**

Good boy! Last time 1! 2! 3! **snaps x 3** Feel your eyes locking completely shut and now **snaps x 3** you are under my control until the end of the session so please just relax for me! Now it's time to start the sexual part of our hypnosis experiment. For the remainder of this trance; you will associate my snaps with sexual pleasure. If you're ok with this just whisper "yes mommy I understand."

Good! Now take your cock in your hand and stroke yourself  to my snaps. Good boy, let it get hard. Feel the pleasure from obeying mommy. Only good boys get pleasure, and you're my good boy...right? Mmm, yeah. Stroke it for mommy. Your cock is mine. Get close, closer and now STOP! *snaps quickly* WAIT. What is this on my left glove!?

It's shiny. Is this precum? Lick it off. Now. Were you trying to cum without mommy's permission? I'm hurt! **starts to remove glove but instead snaps rapidly x6** You have been a very naughty boy and when you misbehave, my snaps cause you pain! Have I made myself clear? You don't cum without my permission, got it? Good! Now i'm going to edge you again alright?

I better not see a single drop of  precum on my gloves this time. Have I made myself clear? Okay good, so just like last time... take your cock in your hand and stroke yourself to my snaps. You're a good little glove slut for mommy. That's it.. stroke your cock fast and hard for mommy Glitter! *snaps slowly x 4** Mm good boy! Your cute little cock belongs to me....jack it off harder and faster.

**moans x2**  **snaps slowly x2 ** Get closer and closer. Yes... let the pleasure and pressure build up inside of your rock hard cock for mommy.  **snaps loudly x3 ** Stop for mommy like a well behaved boy!!  Now just rest for a minute or two. After then and there, mommy will edge you all over again really hard for the final time.

But for now... just take a few deep breaths in and out. Also, can you be honest with me? Are  my snaps from my blue nitrile gloved hands driving you crazy yet? Is your cock throbbing for me or is your cock flaccid because you've learned to be a good boy? A good boy who waits for mommy's permission to orgasm. Oh my did I just hear a very faint and soft moan? I think my glove slut is finally learning to behave! As a reward for good behavior; I'm going to edge you hard one last time starting right now. Are you ready?

**snaps slowly x 2** There you go. Relax for me and let the pleasure wash over you. But don't tip over! Hahahahaha! **snaps loudly and quickly x3** Stop! Good boy!**snaps slowly** Again! Stroke your cock for mommy! **snaps loudly x 3** STOP and BREATHE. Okay, now's the time cum hard for mommy! MORE! Orgasm completely for Doctor Glitter! **snaps x7 and evil laughter**

Oh? Did You get tired? That's ok baby boy. Just rest and sleep. Goodnight my cute little glove slut.