Hospital

Jins POV:

I was crying and the house was chaotic I couldn't manage all of the kids on my own definitely in this situation.

"KOOKIE!!!" Jimin cried loudly nose running and tears pouring down his face I felt my heart break even further with every second that went by with Jungkook limp in my arms with every tear that rolled down Jimin's precious cheeks.

"MOM Taehyung won't stop throwing up I don't think that's good!" I heard Hoseok scream from the bathroom upstairs.

"He's still throwing up?!" I said alarmed I knew that some people throw up at the sight of blood but I don't think its okay for some one to be throwing up this much.

"MOM WHAT DO I DO THERE'S THROWUP EVERYWHERE!!" Hoseok yelled as I heard the gagging sound of Taehyung throwing up.

"I don't know just grab a pillow and tell him to sit on it and lean over the toilet!" I yelled to him still holding my baby bunny in my arms.

"Jimin please be a good boy for mommy and grab a rag for me please baby" I asked in a calming voice.

"y-yes *hiccup* e-eomma" Jimin said before walking off to grab a cloth for me.

After a a few seconds he came back with a white rag decorated with flowers.

I grabbed the cloth from him and pressed it on the wound of Jungkook head trying to stop the bleeding.

"Thankyou your such a good boy for eomma you did so good jiminie" I prasied him making him giggle which brought some uplifting energy to the situation.

"When are they going to get here before I know it my son might be dead before they even get here" I grumbled angrily about ready to pack the kids up and drive to the emergency room myself.

"Eomma has another mission for you to complete you need to go to see if your brother is ok he is in the bathroom upstairs go check on him for eomma and be careful going up the stairs.

remember.

One step is just enough 

For taking two may be too much

I take my steps in ones

And I count them just for fun

Just as the sun

There is no need to run

I take my steps in ones

To make my climbing fun!

I sang to him It was a song I made up to help him learn to climb the stairs and he seemed to like the song from then on.

Jimin joined in on singing the song halfway through a big smile on his face and that's exactly what I wanted I wanted to make him happy so he wasn't focused on his brother anymore.

Jimin then carefully made his way up the stairs to his brothers before coming back out and standing at the railing of the stairs and holding on to the rail for dear life as he made is way back down to me.

"Eomma Tae Tae is sick but Seokie help him" Jimin said proudly putting his hands on his hips.

That was when I heard a knock at the door and sirens outside that's when I knew that the paramedics were hear.

"Hey can you open the door for eomma please?" I asked as I kept pressure on Jungkook's head as tears began to fall down my cheeks at the realization of the fact that holy shit this is actually happening right now.

"Don't cry eomma, I'll get the door for you!" Jimin said as he walked to the door and opened it the paramedics pouring into the house.

"OVER HERE PLEASE HE ISN'T WAKING UP AND THE BLOOD WONT STOP!" I yelled panicking looking at the blood all over me and the rag that was once white with flowers now crimson red with the blood of my child.