chapter 2

Whitty looked around the theater, everything was pitch black. Senpai didn't know but Whitty was terrified of the dark. He started breathing really quickly, and senpai looked over at him confused. "Are you okay?-" he asked, worried. Whitty ignored him, he couldn't help it. Senpai caught on and quickly led Whitty outside the theater. They left only to realize the entire theater was pitch black. By now Whitty was full on panicking. Senpai turned on his flashlight on his phone. And took Whitty all the way outside. The sunset hit both their faces as senpai opened the door.

They sat on the pavement together as Whitty calmed down. "Hey, you really scared me back there." Senpai said giving him a worried expression. Whitty sighed. "I'm sorry, i just i couldn't-." Senpai cut him off. "Don't ever apologize for something you can't control, okay? This isn't your fault" He said kissing his cheek. Whitty blushed. "Okay." "Good, now come on let's go to my place. It's getting late anyway." Senpai said standing up, he held out his hand to Whitty. Whitty blushed even more. "What are we gonna do at your place?" He asked.

"Hmm? Oh we're just going to watch the movie there. What were you thinking we were gonna do?" Senpai smiled while raising an eyebrow. "Oh uh nothing i was just wondering." Whitty said embarrassed. Senpai smiled. "Well whatever it is your thinking, we'll probably get to that by our 3rd month of dating." He said blushing a little. "Are you sure we're gonna make it that long?" Whitty asked. Senpai softly kissed Whitty's lips. "Of course we are i think you're an amazing guy so I'm sure it'll work out."

Whitty blushed profusely. "Um if you say so." He said avoiding his eyes while still blushing. "Okay then let's go." Senpai said taking Whitty's hand. The two never would've guessed that in about a year and a half they would finally be married. 💍 seems kinda early if you ask me. 😏

Okay that's it y'all. Also quick reminder that the Sunday x Carol will be coming out in about two weeks. I'm still working on the plot so it may be a little while bye love you guys :)