2

(Annabelle) Or Hadley 

Today I felt bored. 

I had done my chores watched the kids fill in some adoption papers for the baby's got there staff waited for there new parents. 

And now I am at the gym I have no class for Skating and Irish so now I am doing a long workout.\

 I feel someone starring at me when I look to my side I see a lady looking at me.

 Let me tell you I was doing Black widow and Captain American workout together. 

A lot of fans have tried and failed to do it me on the other hand I was going strong.

 I was doing my workout in the corner of my eye I see the lady get trapped with the weight so I run and pull it off her.

" Miss are you okay I asked?"

" Ya I'm fine just trying to breath" the lady said

"I saw you doing the Black widow and Caption American workout you don't look tired she said." 

"While I am a Irish dancer and and Ice skater I do really hard workouts every day I say."

"How old are you she asked? the lady asked"

"16 I say. "

" Wait I know you your Scarlett Johansson your my favourite actresses I say. "

"Ya Scar said"

"What's your name Scar asked"

"My name is Annabelle i said."

" Who named you Scar asked me?" 

" My foster mom I was put in the system at 1hr old I had no name so she named me I said." 

"I'm sorry scar said. "

"No no don't say sorry you didn't know I say to make her feel better."

 "I have to get going see you soon I say then leave to go " home" i said. "