Hanako's Arrival

Hey everyone here's chapter one!!! I fell in love with this anime when I saw episode one and freaked when I saw what Yakumo looked like!!*Fangirls*

Yakumo: You're annoying.

Me: excuse me? You're lucky you're hot, Haruka do the disclaimer please?

Haruka: Okay, Chey-chan does not own psychic detective yakumo, all rights go to its creator

Me:*chases Goto with frying pan* GET BACK HERE FAT SO!!!*trips*

Yakumo: This is going to be a long story*sighs, as I jump on his back*

Me: ONWARDS TO THE STORY!!*points of in random direction*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruk's POV-

                  Today was the day my little cousin, Hanako, was coming to live with me, which is kinda hard when she's a high school student, well not really. Anyways Yakumo was with me, when I saw a blob of purple hair, as Hanako kicked people down, literally, bounding to me. Yakumo coughed, watching my fifteen year old cousin push people down, stopped to give ladies and babies, also children, candy. She saw me and screamed, grinning.

"HARUKA-CHAN!" She ran full speed, jumping on me, almost knocking me over. I Smiled at her excitement, patting her head and hugged her. I turned to Yakumo.

"Hanako this is my friend, Yakumo Saito," I girnned. Her purple eyes widened and she hugged his waist, since she was pretty short, looking up at his surprised expression. He stared down at her, and for almost ten minutes, they stared at each other, then she spoke.

"You're red eye is gorgeous, Yakumo-kun," She said, tilting her head with a closed eyed smile. His eyes widened, then went normal, dull and bored, but there was a glint in them. I laughed, grabbing her hand.

"Let's go, I'm sure Nao would want to meet you," I smiled down at her. She saluted with a curved lip.

"Hai! Haru-chan," She giggled, following me. Yakumo took her bag in one hand, as she grabbed his free one. No, I felt no jealousy, I'm just happy my lonely cousin has someone. I have a good feeling about this.

Hanako's POV-

                       I was so happy to be with my cousin Haruka again, it's been five years since we last saw each other and my heart is pounding too hard for my chest. The guy, Yakumo, seems nice, and his red eye is beautiful. Haruka talked alot about him when he wasn't listening on our way to Goto's house to see Nao, Yakumo's baby cousin. Apparently she's deaf, which is very sad, but she's very happy. Poor child lost her father,  he already had a year to live, but died sooner, due to a doctor shutting down his brain, which apparently enraged Yakumo, a huge battle fell out when he cornered the doctor. The story seemed amazing, and I found out Yakumo can see ghosts with his left red eye, like a power, but people were terrified of it and his own mother once tried to kill him, but that's in the past.

"Yakumo, how do you like my cousin?" Haruka asked,while Nao and I colored.

"That's beautiful, Nao," I smiled, tickling her. Her giggles filled the air, much like my baby sister, Nanako, who was six when she was killed in a car accident. Haruka was very upset, cause she also lost a sister, Ayaka, her twin.

"I don't know," Yakumo said, quietly.

No one's POV-

             Yakumo was right, he didn't know what he thought of fifteen year old Hanako. True, she was different, but he's used to that, what with Haruka being around alot. His gaze stayed on the young girl, who was tickling Nao, laughing. Haruka had told him of Nanako, Hanako's twin, she would be fifteen right now, but she died due to a car accident, which ended her mothers life. Haruka also said, Hanako blames herself for her mother and sisters death and thinks their angry. Yakumo sat next to her, tapping her shoulder, cupping her cheeks when she looked and leaned in, as she blushed. She was then in a ghost state, sitting, her mother and sister hugging her. She cried in happiness